Web science emergesWOSNATURE
KEY CONCEPTS The Editors
- 1ZHANG Jingjing, HAN Jian, HUANG Heqing. Requirements for sci-tech periodical editors' quality with the development of digital publishing.Acta Editologica, pp. 77-79, 2012.
- 4ZHOU Xiao-ying, WANG Yong-chuan. Promoting Professional Quality and Ability of Editors of Medical Oncology in Editing Business.China Cancer, pp. 80-83, 2013.
- 5WU Jianmin, Humanistic concern by editors of medical periodicals.Acta Editologica, pp. 51-52, 2009.
- 6DAI Jun-qiu, YANG Yi, WANG Hui-lan, Lü Jing-wei. On the Relationship between the Quality of the Editors and Quality of Science and Technology Journal.Journal of Hebei University of Technology(Social Sciences Edition), pp. 94-97, 2012.
- 8Li Mingde, Xiang Ning. On the quality of science editors from the viewpoint of "gatekeeper".Acta Editologica, pp. 68-70, 2007.
- 9General characters of academic research and editors' initial evaluation.Acta Editologica, pp. 9-11, 2005.
- 10Xia Shulin, Evaluation of science editors on research results in web condition.Acta Editologica, pp. 3-5, 2006.
- 11LV Ying-chun, Investigation of mental health status in editors of science and technology periodicals.Shandong Archires of Psychiatry, pp. 33-34, 2005.
- 13ZHANG Ying-zhi, LIU En-shan. The Significant Role of Key Concepts in Science Teaching:The Transforming from Memorizing Facts to Understanding Concepts.Journal of Educational Studies, pp. 59-63, 2010.
- 14Four Aspects of Quality for the Compilation of University Periodicals.Journal of Shijiazhuang of University of Economics, pp. 134-137, 2005.
- 15GAO Shen, LI Guoling, DU Yuxin. Initiative of editors in revision of sci-tech journals.Acta Editologica, pp. 87-88, 2009.
- 16Discussion on Training Compound Editors for Science and Technology Periodicals.Journal of South China University of Tropical Agriculture, pp. 120-122, 2006.
- 17WANG Jing, SHI Yongchao. Using JCR and Web of Science to grasp the subject development: a case study on nuclear science and technology.Acta Editologica, pp. 68-70, 2013.
- 20SHENG Yu-lan, Discussion on qualities of the editors in colleges and universities.Journal of Changsha Telecommunications and Technology Vocational College, pp. 90-93, 2009.
Scientific American, Volume 299, Issue 4, 2008, Pages 76-81.