Tabulator: Exploring and Analyzing linked data on the Semantic Web
A web of linked RDF data may be enabled by standards specifying how links should be made in RDF and under what conditions they should be followed as well as powerful generic RDF browsers that can traverse an open web of RDF resources. The Tabulator is an RDF browser, which is designed both for new users to provoke interest in the Semantic Web and give them a means to access and interact with the entire web of RDF data, and for developers of RDF content to provide incentive for them to post their data in RDF, to refine and promote RDF ...更多
- 1Hyosook Jung, Sujin Yoo, Doyeon Kim, Seongbin Park. A grammar based approach to introduce the Semantic Web to novice users.Multimedia Tools Appl., pp. 15587-15600, 2015.
- 2Emamdadi, R.; Kahani, M.; Zarrinkalam, F.. A focused linked data crawler based on HTML link analysis.Computer and Knowledge Engineering, pp. 74-79, 2014.
- 5WANG Xing, SONG Jin-yu, CHEN Shuang, CHEN Ping. RDF Data Management Realization for Column-oriented Databases.Computer Technology and Development, pp. 59-62+66, 2012.
- 7Sven Groppe, Data Management and Query Processing in Semantic Web Databases.Data Management and Query Processing in Semantic Web Databases, 2011.
- 8Hooran MahmoudiNasab, Sherif Sakr. An experimental evaluation of relational RDF storage and querying techniques.DASFAA Workshops, pp. 215-226, 2010.
- 10Daniel J. Abadi, Adam Marcus, Samuel R. Madden, Kate Hollenbach. Scalable semantic web data management using vertical partitioning.VLDB, pp. 411-422, 2007.
- 13John R. Punin, Mukkai S. Krishnamoorthy. Describing Structure and Semantics of Graphs Using an RDF Vocabulary.Extreme Markup Languages®, 2001.
- 15Yanhui Lv, Z. M. Ma, Li Yan. Fuzzy RDF: A data model to represent fuzzy metadata.FUZZ-IEEE, pp. 1439-1445, 2008.
- 17Andreas Langegger, Wolfram Woss. RDFStats - An Extensible RDF Statistics Generator and Library.DEXA Workshops, pp. 79-83, 2009.
- 19Guizhen Yang, Michael Kifer. On the Semantics of Anonymous Identity and Reification.CoopIS/DOA/ODBASE, pp. 1047-1066, 2002.