Can cascades be predicted?EI
On many social networking web sites such as Facebook and Twitter, resharing or reposting functionality allows users to share others' content with their own friends or followers. As content is reshared from user to user, large cascades of reshares can form. While a growing body of research has focused on analyzing and characterizing such cascades, a recent, parallel line of work has argued that the future trajectory of a cascade may be inherently unpredictable. In this work, we develop a framework for addressing cascade prediction prob...更多
- 1Bolei Zhang, Zhuzhong Qian, Sanglu Lu. Structure Pattern Analysis and Cascade Prediction in Social Networks.ECML/PKDD, pp. 524-539, 2016.
- 2Siddharth Krishnan, Patrick Butler, Ravi Tandon, Jure Leskovec, Naren Ramakrishnan. Seeing the forest for the trees: new approaches to forecasting cascades.WebSci, pp. 249-258, 2016.
- 7DeLong John P, Gilbert Benjamin, Shurin Jonathan B, Savage Van M, Barton Brandon T, Clements Christopher F, Dell Anthony I, Greig Hamish S, Harley Christopher D G, Kratina Pavel, McCann Kevin S, Tunney Tyler D, Vasseur David A, O'Connor Mary I. The body size dependence of trophic cascades.The American naturalist, pp. 354-366, 2015.
- 8Khdhiri Hatem, Potier Olivier, Leclerc Jean-Pierre. Aeration efficiency over stepped cascades: better predictions from flow regimes.Water research, pp. 194-202, 2014.
- 9Huanyang Zheng, Jie Wu 0001. Fast Information Cascade Prediction Through Spatiotemporal Decompositions.MASS, pp. 154-162, 2014.
- 10Zhengen Ying, Shi Zeng, Dongjun Jiang. Influence of holdup and feed in pulse cascades on the concentration distributions at steady state.Qinghua Daxue Xuebao/Journal of Tsinghua University, pp. 854-858+863, 2012.
- 11YING Zhengen, ZENG Shi, JIANG Dongjun. Influence of holdup and feed in pulse cascades on the concentration distributions at steady state.Journal of Tsinghua University(Science and Technology), pp. 132-136+141, 2012.
- 12Eldar Sadikov, Montserrat Medina, Jure Leskovec, Hector Garcia-Molina. Correcting for missing data in information cascades.WSDM, pp. 55-64, 2011.
- 16Rumi Ghosh, Kristina Lerman. A framework for quantitative analysis of cascades on networks.Proceedings of the fourth ACM international conference on Web search and data mining, pp. 665-674, 2011.
- 17Hideki Kagata, Takayuki Ohgushi. Bottom-up trophic cascades and material transfer in terrestrial food webs.Ecological Research, pp. 26-34, 2006.
- 19Simulations of the hydraulic status in gas centrifuge cascades.Journal of Tsinghua University(Science and Technology), pp. 120-124, 2005.
- 20Bo Zong, Yinghui Wu, Ambuj K. Singh, Xifeng Yan. Inferring the Underlying Structure of Information Cascades.international conference on data mining, pp. 1218-1223, 2012.