Learning to detect roads in high-resolution aerial imagesEI
Reliably extracting information from aerial imagery is a difficult problem with many practical applications. One specific case of this problem is the task of automatically detecting roads. This task is a difficult vision problem because of occlusions, shadows, and a wide variety of non-road objects. Despite 30 years of work on automatic road detection, no automatic or semi-automatic road detection system is currently on the market and no published method has been shown to work reliably on large datasets of urban imagery. We propose de...更多
- 1Sirmacek, B.; Unsalan, C.. Road detection from remotely sensed images using color features.Recent Advances in Space Technologies, pp. 112-115, 2011.
- 2Maithili, K.; Vani, K.. Probability based road network detection in satellite images.Recent Trends in Information Technology, pp. 1-5, 2014.
- 9Stefan Hinz, Albert Baumgartner. Automatic extraction of urban road networks from multi-view aerial imagery.ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, pp. 83-98, 2003.
- 10Xiaoying Jin, Curt H. Davis. An integrated system for automatic road mapping from high-resolution multi-spectral satellite imagery by information fusion.Information Fusion, pp. 257-273, 2005.
- 12Yan Rianto, Shozo Kondo, Talguk Kim. Detection of Roads from Satellite Image Using the Optimal Search.ICIAP, pp. 804-804, 1999.
- 14J. Yang, R. S. Wang. Classified road detection from satellite images based on perceptual organization.International Journal of Remote Sensing, pp. 4653-4669, 2007.
- 16Yanqing Wang, Yuan Tian, Xianqing Tai, Lixia Shu. Extraction of main urban roads from high resolution satellite images by machine learning.ACCV (1), pp. 236-245, 2006.
- 19Wang Yongzhong, Wen Chenglin. Vanishing point detection of unstructured road based on Haar texture.Journal of Image and Graphics, pp. 27-36, 2013.
ECCV (6), pp. 210-223, 2010.