WWW at 15 years: looking forwardEI
The key property of the WWWW is its universality: One must be able to access it whatever the hardware device, software platform, and network one is using, and despite the disabilities one might have, and whether oner is in a "developed" or "developing" country; it must support information of any language, culture, quality, medium, and field without discrimination so that a hypertext link can go anywhere; it must support information intended for people, and that intended for machine processing. The Web architecture incorporated various...更多
- 1Mohamed, K.E.; Wijesekera, D.. A Lightweight Framework for Web Services Implementations on Mobile Devices.Mobile Services, pp. 64-71, 2012.
- 2Verma, R.; Srivastava, A.. A Novel Web Service Directory Framework for Mobile Environments.Web Services, pp. 614-621, 2014.
- 3Rohit Verma, Abhishek Srivastava. A Novel Web Service Directory Framework for Mobile Environments.ICWS, pp. 614-621, 2014.
- 4HUANG Gang, LIU XuanZhe, ZHANG Ying. A mobile web application platform with synergy of cloud and client.Scientia Sinica(Informationis), pp. 28-48, 2013.
- 5Michael Schumacher, Heikki Helin, Heiko Schuldt. CASCOM: Intelligent Service Coordination in the Semantic Web.CASCOM: Intelligent Service Coordination in the Semantic Web, 2008.
- 7KamalEldin Mohamed, Duminda Wijesekera. A Lightweight Framework for Web Services Implementations on Mobile Devices.IEEE MS, pp. 64-71, 2012.
- 8Mahbub Hassan, Weiliang Zhao, Jian Yang. Provisioning Web Services from Resource Constrained Mobile Devices.IEEE CLOUD, pp. 490-497, 2010.
- 11Engin Kirda, Clemens Kerer. DIWE: a framework for constructing device-independent web applications.UMICS, pp. 96-110, 2004.
- 13XU You-hua, XIONG Chuan-yu. Method of JQuery Mobile 1.2 in mobile Web development.Information Technology, pp. 93-96, 2013.
- 19Vagan Y. Terziyan, Semantic Web Services for Smart Devices in a "Global Understanding Environment.OTM Workshops, pp. 279-291, 2003.
- 20WonSeok Lee, Cheol Min Lee, Jung Won Lee, Jin-Soo Sohn. ROA based web service provisioning methodology for Telco and its implementation.APNOMS, pp. 511-514, 2009.
WWW, pp. 1-1, 2005.