Engaging with massive online coursesEI
The Web has enabled one of the most visible recent developments in education---the deployment of massive open online courses. With their global reach and often staggering enrollments, MOOCs have the potential to become a major new mechanism for learning. Despite this early promise, however, MOOCs are still relatively unexplored and poorly understood. In a MOOC, each student's complete interaction with the course materials takes place on the Web, thus providing a record of learner activity of unprecedented scale and resolution. In this...更多
- 1Guanliang Chen, Dan Davis, Jun Lin, Claudia Hauff, Geert-Jan Houben. Beyond the MOOC platform: gaining insights about learners from the social web.WebSci, pp. 15-24, 2016.
- 2Guanliang Chen, Dan Davis, Claudia Hauff, Geert-Jan Houben. On the Impact of Personality in Massive Open Online Learning.UMAP, pp. 121-130, 2016.
- 3Silvia Elena Gallagher, Timothy Savage. Observing URL Sharing Behaviour in Massive Online Open Courses.L@S, pp. 129-132, 2016.
- 4Barton K. Pursel, L. Zhang, Kathryn W. Jablokow, G. W. Choi, D. Velegol. Understanding MOOC students: motivations and behaviours indicative of MOOC completion.J. Comp. Assisted Learning, pp. 202-217, 2016.
- 6Jane Sinclair, Russell Boyatt, Claire Rocks, Mike Joy. Massive open online courses: a review of usage and evaluation.International Journal of Learning Technology, pp. 71-93, 2015.
- 7Liyanagunawardena Tharindu Rekha, Williams Shirley Ann. Elderly Learners and Massive Open Online Courses: A Review.Interactive journal of medical research, pp. e1-e1, 2016.
- 8Glusac, D.; Karuovic, D.; Milanov, D.. Massive open online courses - pedagogical overview.Carpathian Control Conference, pp. 142-146, 2015.
- 9Liyanagunawardena Tharindu Rekha, Williams Shirley Ann. Massive open online courses on health and medicine: review.Journal of medical Internet research, pp. e191-e191, 2014.
- 12Sinha, T.; Together we stand, Together we fall, Together we win: Dynamic team formation in massive open online courses.Applications of Digital Information and Web Technologies, pp. 107-112, 2014.
- 18Ángel Fidalgo Blanco, Francisco J. García-Peñalvo, Marisa Sein-Echaluce. A methodology proposal for developing adaptive cMOOC.TEEM, pp. 553-558, 2013.