Modeling Natural Images Using Gated MRFsEIWOS
This paper describes a Markov Random Field for real-valued image modeling that has two sets of latent variables. One set is used to gate the interactions between all pairs of pixels, while the second set determines the mean intensities of each pixel. This is a powerful model with a conditional distribution over the input that is Gaussian, with both mean and covariance determined by the configuration of latent variables, which is unlike previous models that were restricted to using Gaussians with either a fixed mean or a diagonal covar...更多
- 2Keisuke Yamazaki, Accuracy of Latent-Variable Estimation in Bayesian Semi-Supervised Learning.Neural Networks, 2013.
- 4Isabella Morlini, A latent variables approach for clustering mixed binary and continuous variables within a Gaussian mixture model.Adv. Data Analysis and Classification, pp. 5-28, 2012.
- 5Brendan J. Frey, Geoffrey E. Hinton. Variational Learning in Non-Linear Gaussian Belief Networks.Neural Computation, 1998.
- 7Huachun Yang, Hidden Conditional Random Fields for Face Recognition.Computer Sciences and Applications, pp. 337-340, 2013.
- 10Brendan J. Frey, Geoffrey E. Hinton. Variational learning in nonlinear Gaussian belief networks.Neural Computation, pp. 193-213, 1999.
- 12Xu Sun, Takuya Matsuzaki, Wenjie Li. Latent Structured Perceptrons for Large-Scale Learning with Hidden Information.IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng., pp. 2063-2075, 2013.
- 13WANG Xiu-Mei, GAO Xin-Bo, LI Jie. A New Classification Algorithm Based on Gaussian Process Latent Variable Model.Chinese Journal of Computers, pp. 233-239, 2012.
- 15Markus Dreyer, Jason R. Smith, Jason Eisner. Latent-variable modeling of string transductions with finite-state methods.EMNLP, pp. 1080-1089, 2008.
- 16Fatemeh Hosseini, Jo Eidsvik, Mohsen Mohammadzadeh. Approximate Bayesian inference in spatial GLMM with skew normal latent variables.Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, pp. 1791-1806, 2011.
IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., pp. 2206-2222, 2013.