Using semantic web technologies for policy management on the webEI
With policy management becoming popular as a means of providing flexible Web security, the number of policy languages being proposed for the Web is constantly increasing. We recognize the importance of policies for securing the Web and believe that the future will only bring more policy languages. We do not, however, believe that users should be forced to conform the description of their policy relationships to a single standard policy language. Instead there should be a way of encompassing different policy languages and supporting he...更多
- 2Halboob, W.; Mamat, A.; Mahmod, R.. Push-based XML access control policy languages: A review.Biometrics and Security Technologies, pp. 182-187, 2014.
- 5YAN Ping, LV Teng. XML-based Web Access Control Policy Description Language.Computer Engineering and Applications, pp. 167-170, 2006.
- 6Anis Charfi, Mira Mezini. Using Aspects for Security Engineering of Web Service Compositions.ICWS, pp. 59-66, 2005.
- 10CHENG Lu, MENG Luo-ming, QIU Xue-song. Policy Language for Policy-Based Network Management in the Next Generation Operation System and Software.Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, pp. 112-115, 2006.
- 13Jianxin Li, Bin Li, Liang Li, Tongsheng Che. A Policy Language for Adaptive Web Services Security Framework.SNPD (1), pp. 261-266, 2007.
- 15Kevin Feeney, David Lewis, Declan O'Sullivan. Service-Oriented Policy Management for Web-Application Frameworks.IEEE Internet Computing, pp. 39-47, 2009.
- 17Gail-Joon Ahn, Hongxin Hu, Joohyung Lee, Yunsong Meng. Representing and Reasoning about Web Access Control Policies.COMPSAC, pp. 137-146, 2010.
AAAI, pp. 1337-1344, 2006.