Learning to represent spatial transformations with factored higher-order Boltzmann machinesWOSEI
To allow the hidden units of a restricted Boltzmann machine to model the transformation between two successive images, Memisevic and Hinton (2007) introduced three-way multiplicative interactions that use the intensity of a pixel in the first image as a multiplicative gain on a learned, symmetric weight between a pixel in the second image and a hidden unit. This creates cubically many parameters, which form a three-dimensional interaction tensor. We describe a low-rank approximation to this interaction tensor that uses a sum of factor...更多
- 2Ivan Sorokin, Classification Factored Gated Restricted Boltzmann Machine.AALTD@PKDD/ECML, 2015.
- 3Huang, G.B.; Learned-Miller, E.. Learning class-specific image transformations with higher-order Boltzmann machines.Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops, pp. 25-32, 2010.
- 4Xian-Hua Song, Shen Wang, Ahmed A. Abd El-Latif, Xia-Mu Niu. Quantum image encryption based on restricted geometric and color transformations.Quantum Information Processing, pp. 1765-1787, 2014.
- 6Jun Lei, Guohui Li, Dan Tu, Qiang Guo. Convolutional restricted Boltzmann machines learning for robust visual tracking.Neural Computing and Applications, pp. 1383-1391, 2014.
- 10J. Susskind, R. Memisevic, G. Hinton, M. Pollefeys. Modeling the joint density of two images under a variety of transformations.CVPR, pp. 2793-2800, 2011.
- 12WU Hao, XU Dan. Image Compositing Using Dominant Geometry Transformations of Patch Matching.Journal of System Simulation, pp. 267-274, 2013.
- 16TzuYen Wong, Peter Kovesi, Amitava Datta. Projective Transformations for Image Transition Animations.ICIAP, pp. 493-500, 2007.
- 17Yee Whye Teh, Geoffrey E. Hinton. Rate-coded Restricted Boltzmann Machines for Face Recognition.NIPS, pp. 908-914, 2001.
- 19Yichuan Tang, Ruslan Salakhutdinov, Geoffrey E Hinton. Robust Boltzmann Machines for recognition and denoising.CVPR, pp. 2264-2271, 2012.
- 20Graham W. Taylor, Geoffrey E. Hinton. Factored conditional restricted Boltzmann Machines for modeling motion style.ICML, pp. 1025-1032, 2009.
Neural Computation, pp. 1473-1492, 2010.