Tabulator Redux: Browsing and Writing Linked DataEI
Figure 1. The Tabulator. The first frame shows the Tabulator with an RDF source, the Open Linked Data Project open. The second frame shows information within that source expanded, the third frame shows another source within that source expanded, and finally, the last frame shows that the label of that source has been edited from "Music and artist data interlinked" to "Music and artist data linked on the Semantic Web" ABSTRACT A first category of Semantic Web browsers was designed to present a given dataset (an RDF graph) for perusal i...更多
- 1Mohamed Lamine Mouhoub, Daniela Grigori, Maude Manouvrier. LIDSEARCH: A SPARQL-Driven Framework for Searching Linked Data and Semantic Web Services.ESWC (Satellite Events), pp. 112-117, 2015.
- 2Junsik Hwang, Seongbin Park. LIDAB: a user-friendly display system for linked multimedia data and its application in education.Multimedia Tools Appl., 2015.
- 3Al-Azizy, D.; Millard, D.; Shadbolt, N.; O'Hara, K.. Deanonymisation in Linked Data: A research roadmap.Internet Security, pp. 48-52, 2014.
- 11Wu Honghan, Qu Yuzhong, Li Huiying. Searching Semantic Web Documents Based on RDF Sentences.Journal of Computer Research and Development, pp. 57-65, 2010.
- 14Max L Wilson, M C Schraefel. Exploring Heterogeneous Datasets from Different Searcher Perspectives., 2009.