On discrete preferences and coordinationEI
An active line of research has considered games played on networks in which payoffs depend on both a player's individual decision and also the decisions of his or her neighbors. Such games have been used to model issues including the formation of opinions (in which people wish to express views consistent with those of their friends) and technology adoption (in which people or firms seek compatibility with their network neighbors). A basic question that has remained largely open in this area is to consider games where the strategies av...更多
- 1Xu-Wen Wang, Luo-Luo Jiang, Sen Nie, Bing-Hong Wang. Uncovering cooperative behaviors with sparse historical behavior data in the spatial games.Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2015.
- 3Pacifici, V.; Dan, G.. Convergence in Player-Specific Graphical Resource Allocation Games.Selected Areas in Communications, IEEE Journal, pp. 2190-2199, 2012.
- 4Daizhan Cheng, Tingting Xu, Fenghua He, Hongsheng Qi. On dynamics and Nash equilibriums of networked games.Automatica Sinica, IEEE/CAA Journal of , pp. 10-18, 2014.
- 5Attila Szolnoki, Jeromos Vukov, György Szabó. Selection of noise level in strategy adoption for spatial social dilemmas.Physical review. E, Statistical, nonlinear, and soft matter physics, pp. 056112-056112, 2009.
- 6VáClav Broek, Determinacy and optimal strategies in infinite-state stochastic reachability games.Theor. Comput. Sci., pp. 80-97, 2013.
- 7Weicai Zhong, Satoshi Kokubo, Jun Tanimoto. How is the equilibrium of continuous strategy game different from that of discrete strategy game?.BioSystems, pp. 88-94, 2012.
- 8György Szabó, Attila Szolnoki. Selfishness, fraternity, and other-regarding preference in spatial evolutionary games.Journal of theoretical biology, pp. 81-87, 2012.
- 9Hugo Gimbert, Wiesław Zielonka. Games where you can play optimally without any memory.CONCUR, pp. 428-442, 2005.
- 13Igal Milchtaich, Congestion Games with Player-Specific Payoff Functions.Games and Economic Behavior, pp. 111-124, 1996.
- 14Eitan Altmanand, Eilon Solan. Constrained Games: The Impact of the Attitude to Adversary's Constraints.IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr., pp. 2435-2440, 2009.
- 15Elise Bonzon, Marie-Christine Lagasquie-Schiex, Jérôme Lang, Bruno Zanuttini. Compact preference representation and Boolean games.Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, pp. 1-35, 2009.
- 17Xiaotie Deng, Sanjeev Mahajan. The Cost of Derandomization: Computability or Competitiveness.SIAM J. Comput., pp. 786-802, 1997.
- 19Jason R. Marden; H. Peyton Young; Jeff S. Shamma; Shamma, J.S.. Payoff Based Dynamics for Multi-Player Weakly Acyclic Games.CDC, 2007.
Volume 932018, Pages 11-29.