Greenhouse gas footprinting for small businesses--the use of input-output dataWOSEI
To mitigate anthropogenic climate change greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) must be reduced; their major source is man's use of energy. A key way to manage emissions is for the energy consumer to understand their impact and the consequences of changing their activities. This paper addresses the challenge of delivering relevant, practical and reliable greenhouse gas 'footprint' information for small and medium sized businesses. The tool we describe is capable of ascribing parts of the total footprint to specific actions to which the busine...更多
- 2Graham Treloar, Peter E D Love, Gary D Holt. Using national input-output data for embodied energy analysis of individual residential buildings.Construction Management and Economics, 2001.
- 3Richard G Stein, Catherine M Stein, Michael J Buckley, Michael Steven Green. Handbook of energy use for building construction., 1980.
- 4H. S COTT M ATTHEWS, CHRIS T. H ENDRICKSON, CHRISTOPHER L. W EBER. The Importance of Carbon Footprint Estimation Boundaries.Environmental science & technology, 2008.
- 5Satish Joshi, Product Environmental Life-Cycle Assessment Using Input-Output Techniques.Journal of Industrial Ecology, pp. 95-120, 1999.
- 6Manfred Lenzen, Errors in Conventional and Input-Output—based Life—Cycle Inventories.Journal of Industrial Ecology, pp. 127-148, 2000.
- 7Robert H. Crawford, Validation of a hybrid life-cycle inventory analysis method.Journal of Environmental Management, pp. 496-506, 2008.
- 8Manfred Lenzen, Differential Convergence of Life‐Cycle Inventories toward Upstream Production Layers.Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2002.
- 10Cristiano Facanha, Arpad Horvath. Evaluation of life-cycle air emission factors of freight transportation.Environmental science & technology, pp. 7138-7144, 2007.
- 11C. W. Bullard, P. S. Penner, D. A. Pilati. Net energy analysis: handbook for combining process and input-output analysis.Resources and Energy, 1976.
- 12Chris Hendrickson, Environmental life cycle assessment of goods and services : an input-output approach., 2006.
- 14Crawford Robert H, Validation of a hybrid life-cycle inventory analysis method.Journal of environmental management, pp. 496-506, 2008.
- 15Matthews H Scott, Hendrickson Chris T, Weber Christopher L. The importance of carbon footprint estimation boundaries.Environmental science & technology, pp. 5839-5842, 2008.
The Science of the total environment, Volume 409, Issue 5, 2011, Pages 883-891.