Characterizing and curating conversation threads: expansion, focus, volume, re-entryEI
Discussion threads form a central part of the experience on many Web sites, including social networking sites such as Facebook and Google Plus and knowledge creation sites such as Wikipedia. To help users manage the challenge of allocating their attention among the discussions that are relevant to them, there has been a growing need for the algorithmic curation of on-line conversations --- the development of automated methods to select a subset of discussions to present to a user. Here we consider two key sub-problems inherent in conv...更多
- 1Giacomo Domeniconi, Konstantinos Semertzidis, Vanessa López, Elizabeth M. Daly, Spyros Kotoulas, Gianluca Moro. A Novel Method for Unsupervised and Supervised Conversational Message Thread Detection.DATA, pp. 43-54, 2016.
- 2Davies Amanda, Fleming Charlotte. Do intrauterine device/intrauterine system users check their threads?.The journal of family planning and reproductive health care / Faculty of Family Planning & Reproductive Health Care, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, pp. 122-125, 2014.
- 3Dehghani, M.; Asadpour, M.; Shakery, A.. An Evolutionary-Based Method for Reconstructing Conversation Threads in Email Corpora.Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining, pp. 1132-1137, 2012.
- 4Cercel, D.-C.; Trausan-Matu, S.. Opinion Influence Analysis in Online Forum Threads.Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing, pp. 228-235, 2014.
- 6Amit Singh, Deepak P, Dinesh Raghu. Retrieving similar discussion forum threads: a structure based approach.SIGIR, pp. 135-144, 2012.
- 8Mostafa Dehghani, Masoud Asadpour, Azadeh Shakery. An Evolutionary-Based Method for Reconstructing Conversation Threads in Email Corpora.ASONAM, pp. 1132-1137, 2012.
- 11Gregory W. Price, David K. Lowenthal. A comparative analysis of fine-grain threads packages.J. Parallel Distrib. Comput., pp. 1050-1063, 2000.
- 12Mostafa Dehghani, Azadeh Shakery, Masoud Asadpour, Arash Koushkestani. A learning approach for email conversation thread reconstruction.J. Information Science, pp. 846-863, 2013.
- 13Xuning Tang, Christopher C. Yang, Mi Zhang. Who will be participating next?: predicting the participation of Dark Web community.Proceedings of the ACM SIGKDD Workshop on Intelligence and Security Informatics, 2012.
- 17Kumaresh Pattabiraman, Parikshit Sondhi, ChengXiang Zhai. Exploiting Forum Thread Structures to Improve Thread Clustering.ICTIR, pp. 15-15, 2013.
- 18William Gropp, Rajeev Thakur. Thread-safety in an MPI implementation: Requirements and analysis.Parallel Computing, pp. 595-604, 2007.
- 20Hongning Wang, Chi Wang, ChengXiang Zhai, Jiawei Han. Learning online discussion structures by conditional random fields.SIGIR, pp. 435-444, 2011.
Proceedings of the sixth ACM international conference on Web search and data mining, 2013.