4th linked data on the web workshop (LDOW2011)EI
The Web has developed into a global information space consisting not just of linked documents, but also of Linked Data. In 2010, we have seen significant growth in the size of the Web of Data, as well as in the number of communities contributing to its creation. In addition to publishing and interlinking datasets, there is intensive work on developing Linked Data browsers, Linked Data crawlers, Web of Data search engines and other applications that consume Linked Data from the Web. The goal of the 4th Linked Data on the Web workshop (...更多
- 2Emamdadi, R.; Kahani, M.; Zarrinkalam, F.. A focused linked data crawler based on HTML link analysis.Computer and Knowledge Engineering, pp. 74-79, 2014.
- 5Enayat Rajabi, Miguel-Ángel Sicilia, Salvador Sánchez Alonso. An empirical study on the evaluation of interlinking tools on the Web of Data.J. Information Science, pp. 637-648, 2014.
- 6Olaf Hartig, Juan Sequeda, Jamie Taylor, Patrick Sinclair. How to consume linked data on the web: tutorial description.WWW, pp. 1347-1348, 2010.
- 7David Hyland-Wood, Marsha Zaidman. A taste of linked data and the semantic web (abstract only).SIGCSE, pp. 658-658, 2012.
- 8Christian Bizer, The web of linked data: a global public dataspace on the web: WebDB 2010 keynote.Procceedings of the 13th International Workshop on the Web and Databases, pp. 1-1, 2010.
- 10Li Yating, The Application of Linked Data in the Web Environment.Information Studies:Theory & Application, pp. 126-129, 2010.
WWW (Companion Volume), pp. 303-304, 2011.