Policy-Aware Content Reuse on the WebEI
The Web allows users to share their work very effectively leading to the rapid re-use and remixing of content on the Web including text, images, and videos. Scientific research data, social networks, blogs, photo sharing sites and other such applications known collectively as the Social Web have lots of increasingly complex information. Such information from several Web pages can be very easily aggregated, mashed up and presented in other Web pages. Content generation of this nature inevitably leads to many copyright and license viola...更多
- 1Demetris Paschalides, Georgia M. Kapitsaki. Validate your SPDX files for open source license violations.SIGSOFT FSE, pp. 1047-1051, 2016.
- 2Jeongmin Kim, Hyun-Sook Chung, Myounjae Lee, Yunseok Chang, Jongjin Jung, Pan-Seop Shin. Design of user-centric semantic rights model for validation of user-generated content.Cluster Computing, pp. 1261-1273, 2016.
- 3Mohamed Jehad Baeth, Mehmet Aktas. On the Detection of Information Pollution and Violation of Copyrights in the Social Web.SOCA, pp. 252-254, 2015.
- 4Hrynaszkiewicz Iain, Cockerill Matthew J. Open by default: a proposed copyright license and waiver agreement for open access research and data in peer-reviewed journals.BMC research notes, pp. 494-494, 2012.
- 8Antonino Rotolo, Serena Villata, Fabien Gandon. A deontic logic semantics for licenses composition in the web of data.ICAIL, pp. 111-120, 2013.
- 10Muhammad Asfand-e-yar, A Min Tjoa. Using semantic web to enhance user understandability for online shopping license agreement.ICT-EurAsia, pp. 233-242, 2013.
- 11CHEN Li-bing, Analytic of Creative Commons License from the Angle of View of Web2.0.Information Science, pp. 23-28, 2012.
- 15Massimiliano Ruocco, Context-aware image semantic extraction in the social web.WWW (Companion Volume), pp. 179-184, 2012.
- 17U. Bojrs, J. G. Breslin, A. Finn, S. Decker. Using the Semantic Web for linking and reusing data across Web 2.0 communities.J. Web Sem., pp. 21-28, 2008.
- 18Dong Xu, Lei Zhang, Jiebo Luo. Understanding multimedia content using web scale social media data.ACM Multimedia 2001, pp. 1777-1778, 2010.
International Semantic Web Conference, pp. 553-568, 2009.