On Integration Issues of Site-Specific APIs into the Web of Data
The current Web of Data, including linked datasets, RDFa content, and GRDDL-enabled microformats is a read-only Web. Although this read-only Web of Data enables data integration, faceted browsing and structured queries over large datasets, we lack a general concept for a read-write Web of Data. That is, we need to understand how to create, update and delete RDF data. Starting from the experience we have gathered with Tabulator Redux|a single-triple update system based on a data Wiki|we review necessary components to realize a read-wri...更多
- 2Marcin Wylot, Philippe Cudré-Mauroux, Paul T. Groth. Executing Provenance-Enabled Queries over Web Data.WWW, pp. 1275-1285, 2015.
- 4Rathod, D.M.; Parikh, S.M.; Buddhadev, B.V.. Structural and behavioral modeling of RESTful web service interface using UML.Intelligent Systems and Signal Processing, pp. 28-33, 2013.
- 5Gultom, R.A.G.; Sari, R.F.; Budiardjo, B.. Implementing web data extraction and making Mashup with Xtractorz.Advance Computing Conference, pp. 385-393E, 2010.
- 9Tom Heath, Enrico Motta. Ease of interaction plus ease of integration: Combining Web2.0 and the Semantic Web in a reviewing site.J. Web Sem., pp. 76-83, 2008.
- 11Zhichun, Wang, Zhigang, Juanzi, Li, Jeff, Pan. Knowledge extraction from Chinese wiki encyclopedias.Journal of Zhejiang University: Science C, pp. 32-44, 2012.
- 12Armin Haller, Tudor Groza, Florian Rosenberg. Interacting with linked data via semantically annotated widgets.JIST, pp. 300-317, 2011.