Interacting with eHealth: towards grand challenges for HCIEI
While health records are increasingly stored electronically, we have little access to this data about ourselves. We're not used to thinking of these official records either as ours or as something we'd understand if we had access to them in any case. We increasingly turn to the Web, however, to query any ache, pain or health goal we may have before consulting with health care professionals. Likewise, for proactive health care, such as nutrition or fitness, or post diagnosis support, to find fellow-sufferers, we turn to online resource...更多
- 1Teresa Almeida, Rob Comber, Madeline Balaam. HCI and Intimate Care as an Agenda for Change in Women's Health.CHI, pp. 2599-2611, 2016.
- 2Das Anita, Faxvaag Arild, Svanæs Dag. The Impact of an eHealth Portal on Health Care Professionals' Interaction with Patients: Qualitative Study.Journal of medical Internet research, pp. e267-e267, 2015.
- 4Kris-Etherton Penny M, Akabas Sharon R, Douglas Pauline, Kohlmeier Martin, Laur Celia, Lenders Carine M, Levy Matthew D, Nowson Caryl, Ray Sumantra, Pratt Charlotte A, Seidner Douglas L, Saltzman Edward. Nutrition competencies in health professionals' education and training: a new paradigm.Advances in nutrition (Bethesda, Md.), pp. 83-87, 2015.
- 10Graham, L.; Moshirpour, M.; Smith, M.; Far, B.H.. Designing interactive health care systems: Bridging the gap between patients and health care professionals.Biomedical and Health Informatics, pp. 235-239, 2014.
- 12Cori Thompson, Francis Y. Lau. A scoping review on health records for child-in-care.ITCH, pp. 43-48, 2013.
- 13Bjerkan Jorunn, Vatne Solfrid, Hollingen Anne. Web-based collaboration in individual care planning challenges the user and the provider roles - toward a power transition in caring relationships.Journal of multidisciplinary healthcare, pp. 561-572, 2014.
- 14Qureshi, S.; Noteboom, C.; Schumaker, A.M.. Mobile Access for Patient Centered Care: The Challenges of Activating Knowledge through Health Information Technology.System Sciences, pp. 3227-3236, 2015.
- 15Nicholas Huba, Yan Zhang. Designing Patient-Centered Personal Health Records (PHRs): Health Care Professionals' Perspective on Patient-Generated Data.J. Medical Systems, pp. 3893-3905, 2012.
- 17Dimitris Gritzalis, Costas Lambrinoudakis. A security architecture for interconnecting health information systems.I. J. Medical Informatics, pp. 305-309, 2004.
- 19Aravind Kailas, Chia-Chin Chong, Fujio Watanabe. From mobile phones to personal wellness dashboards.IEEE pulse, pp. 57-63, 2010.
- 20Wiljer David, Urowitz Sara, Apatu Emma, DeLenardo Claudette, Eysenbach Gunther, Harth Tamara, Pai Howard, Leonard Kevin J, Null Null. Patient accessible electronic health records: exploring recommendations for successful implementation strategies.Journal of medical Internet research, pp. e34-e34, 2008.
CHI Extended Abstracts, pp. 3309-3312, 2009.