Transparent Accountable Data Mining: New Strategies for Privacy ProtectionEI
Attempts to address issues of personal privacy in a world of computerized databases and information networks -- from security technology to data protection regulation to Fourth Amendment law jurisprudence -- typically proceed from the perspective of controlling or preventing access to information. We argue that this perspective has become inadequate and obsolete, overtaken by the ease of sharing and copying data and of aggregating and searching across multiple data bases, to reveal private information from public sources. To replace t...更多
- 1Kuan Zhang, Xuemin (Sherman) Shen. Security and Privacy for Mobile Healthcare Networks.Security and Privacy for Mobile Healthcare Networks, pp. 1-118, 2015.
- 2Leila Bahri, Barbara Carminati, Elena Ferrari. CARDS - Collaborative Audit and Report Data Sharing for A-Posteriori Access Control in DOSNs.CIC, pp. 36-45, 2015.
- 3Lingfeng Chen, Doan B. Hoang. Towards Scalable, Fine-Grained, Intrusion-Tolerant Data Protection Models for Healthcare Cloud.IEEE International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications, pp. 126-133, 2011.
- 4Anand Kumar, Jay Ligatti, Yi-Cheng Tu. Query Monitoring and Analysis for Database Privacy - A Security Automata Model Approach.WISE, pp. 458-472, 2015.
- 7Kum Hye-Chung, Ahalt Stanley. Privacy-by-Design: Understanding Data Access Models for Secondary Data.AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings AMIA Summit on Translational Science, pp. 126-130, 2013.
- 8Malin Bradley, Karp David, Scheuermann Richard H. Technical and policy approaches to balancing patient privacy and data sharing in clinical and translational research.Journal of investigative medicine : the official publication of the American Federation for Clinical Research, pp. 11-18, 2010.
- 9Hassan Takabi, Privacy aware access control for data sharing in cloud computing environments.SCC@ASIACCS, pp. 27-34, 2014.
- 12Oshani Senevitane, Lalana Kagal. Addressing Data Reuse Issues at the Protocol Level.POLICY, pp. 141-144, 2011.
- 13Lin Zhang, Yao Guo, Xiangqun Chen. Patronus: Augmented Privacy Protection for Resource Publication in Online Social Networks.SoSE, pp. 578-583, 2013.
- 14Elisa Bertino, Purpose based access control for privacy protection in database systems.DASFAA, pp. 2-2, 2005.
- 15LIU Yi-Min, ZHOU Hao-Feng, WANG Zhi-Hui, WANG Wei. Purpose Fusion:The Risk Purpose Based Privacy-Aware Data Access Control.Chinese Journal of Computers, pp. 27-36, 2010.
- 17Günter Karjoth, Matthias Schunter, Michael Waidner. Platform for Enterprise Privacy Practices: Privacy-Enabled Management of Customer Data.Privacy Enhancing Technologies, pp. 69-84, 2002.
- 20Dhiah el Diehn I. Abou-Tair, Stefan Berlik, Udo Kelter. Enforcing Privacy by Means of an Ontology Driven XACML Framework.IAS, pp. 279-284, 2007.
AAAI Spring Symposium: Semantic Web Meets eGovernment, 2006.