From the Semantic Web to social machinesEI
The advent of social computing on the Web has led to a new generation of Web applications that are powerful and world-changing. However, we argue that we are just at the beginning of this age of \"social machines\" and that their continued evolution and growth requires the cooperation of Web and AI researchers. In this paper, we show how the growing Semantic Web provides necessary support for these technologies, outline the challenges we see in bringing the technology to the next level, and propose some starting places for the researc...更多
- 3Lars Backstrom, Cynthia Dwork, Jon Kleinberg. Wherefore art thou R3579X?: anonymized social networks, hidden patterns, and structural steganography.Commun. ACM, pp. 133-141, 2011.
- 9Lalana Kagal, Tim Berners-Lee, Dan Connolly, Daniel Weitzner. Using semantic web technologies for policy management on the web.AAAI, pp. 1337-1344, 2006.
- 10Tim Berners-Lee, Mark Fischetti, Michael L. Dertouzos. Weaving the Web: The Original Design and Ultimate Destiny of the World Wide Web by Its Inventor.Weaving the Web: The Original Design and Ultimate Destiny of the World Wide Web by Its Inventor, 1999.
- 11Ewa Deelman, Dennis Gannon, Matthew Shields, Ian Taylor. Workflows and e-Science: An overview of workflow system features and capabilities.Future Generation Comp. Syst., pp. 528-540, 2009.
- 12Tim Berners-Lee, Wendy Hall, James A. Hendler. A Framework for Web Science (Foundations and Trends(R) in Web Science).A Framework for Web Science (Foundations and Trends(R) in Web Science), 2006.
- 13Lee Feigenbaum L, Ivan Herman I, Tonya Hongsermeier T, Eric Neumann E, Susie Stephens S. The Semantic Web in Action.Scientific American, 2007.
- 14Tim Bernerslee, Weaving The Web: The Original Design And Ultimate Destiny of the World Wide Web., 2000.
- 17Jennifer Golbeck, James A. Hendler. A Semantic Web approach to the provenance challenge.Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, pp. 431-439, 2008.
- 18Dieter Fensel, Frank van Harmelen, Bo Andersson, Paul Brennan, Hamish Cunningham, Emanuele Della Valle, Florian Fischer, Zhisheng Huang, Atanas Kiryakov, Tony Kyung-il Lee, Lael Schooler, Volker Tresp, Stefan Wesner, Michael Witbrock, Ning Zhong. Towards LarKC: A Platform for Web-Scale Reasoning.ICSC, pp. 524-529, 2008.
- 19Deborah L. McGuinness, Paulo Pinheiro da Silva. Explaining answers from the Semantic Web: the Inference Web approach.J. Web Sem., pp. 397-413, 2004.
Artificial Intelligence, Volume 174, Issue 2, 2010, Pages 156-161.