The Semantic Web RevisitedEIWOS
The article included many scenarios in which intelligent agents and bots undertook tasks on behalf of their human or corporate owners. Of course, shopbots and auction bots abound on the Web, but these are essentially handcrafted for particular tasks: they have little ability to interact with heterogeneous data and information types. Because we haven't yet delivered large-scale, agent-based mediation, some commentators argue that the semantic Web has failed to deliver. We argue that agents can only flourish when standards are well esta...更多
- 1Marcelo Blois, Maurício Escobar, Ricardo Choren. Using Agents and Ontologies for Application Development on the Semantic Web.J. Braz. Comp. Soc., pp. 35-44, 2007.
- 2Oguz Dikenelli, Riza Cenk Erdur, Ozgur Gumus. SEAGENT: a platform for developing semantic web based multi agent systems.AAMAS, pp. 1271-1272, 2005.
- 3Massimo Paolucci, Katia Sycara. Semantic Web Services: Current Status and Future Directions.ICWS, pp. .32-.32, 2004.
- 5Akshay Java, Tim Finin, Sergei Nirenburg. Integrating Language Understanding Agents Into the Semantic Web.AAAI Fall Symposium: Agents and the Semantic Web, 2005.
- 10Gunnar AAstrand Grimnes, Peter Edwards, Alun Preece. Instance based clustering of semantic web resources.ESWC, pp. 303-317, 2008.
- 12Gerd Stumme, Andreas Hotho, Bettina Berendt. Semantic Web Mining: State of the art and future directions.J. Web Sem., pp. 124-143, 2006.
- 17Terry R. Payne, Rahul Singh, Katia P. Sycara. Browsing Schedules - An Agent-Based Approach to Navigating the Semantic Web.International Semantic Web Conference, pp. 469-474, 2002.
Intelligent Systems, IEEE, Volume 21, Issue 3, 2006, Pages 96-101.