Global Diffusion via Cascading Invitations: Structure, Growth, and HomophilyEI
Many of the world's most popular websites catalyze their growth through invitations from existing members. New members can then in turn issue invitations, and so on, creating cascades of member signups that can spread on a global scale. Although these diffu-sive invitation processes are critical to the popularity and growth of many websites, they have rarely been studied, and their properties remain elusive. For instance, it is not known how viral these cascades structures are, how cascades grow over time, or how diffusive growth affe...更多
- 1Bolei Zhang, Zhuzhong Qian, Sanglu Lu. Structure Pattern Analysis and Cascade Prediction in Social Networks.ECML/PKDD, pp. 524-539, 2016.
- 2Sarvenaz Choobdar, Pedro Manuel Pinto Ribeiro, Fernando M. A. Silva. Pairwise structural role mining for user categorization in information cascades.Advances in Social Network Analysis and Mining, 2015.
- 3Nora Alrajebah, Investigating the Structural Characteristics of Cascades on Tumblr.ASONAM, pp. 910-917, 2015.
- 4Markus Luczak-Rösch, Ramine Tinati, Max Van Kleek, Nigel Shadbolt. From coincidence to purposeful flow? Properties of transcendental information cascades.Advances in Social Network Analysis and Mining, 2015.
- 7Xiaoxiao Sun, Yadong Zhou, Xiaohong Guan, Beibei Zhang. Modeling and reproducing retweeting dynamics in micro-blogging social networks.Intelligent Control and Automation, pp. 3539-3544, 2014.
- 8Ming-Hao Yang, Chung-Kuang Chou, Ming-Syan Chen. Cluster cascades: Infer multiple underlying networks using diffusion data.ASONAM, pp. 281-284, 2014.
- 9Senzhang Wang, Xia Hu, Philip S. Yu, Zhoujun Li. MMRate: inferring multi-aspect diffusion networks with multi-pattern cascades.KDD, pp. 1246-1255, 2014.
- 10Marcella Wilson, Charles Nicholas. Topological analysis of an online social network for older adults.SSM, pp. 51-58, 2008.
- 13Io Taxidou, Peter M. Fischer. Online analysis of information diffusion in twitter.WWW (Companion Volume), pp. 1313-1318, 2014.
- 14Mustafa Yavas, Gönenç Yücel. Impact of Homophily on Diffusion Dynamics Over Social Networks.ECMS, pp. 354-372, 2014.
- 15Craig C. Claybaugh, Peter Haried. Professional Social Network Site Participation: A Longitudinal Examination.IJVCSN, pp. 19-32, 2012.
- 18Nitzan Rosenfeld, Uri Alon. Response delays and the structure of transcription networks.Journal of molecular biology, pp. 645-654, 2003.
- 20Bo Zong, Yinghui Wu, Ambuj K. Singh, Xifeng Yan. Inferring the Underlying Structure of Information Cascades.international conference on data mining, pp. 1218-1223, 2012.