A Demonstration of the Solid Platform for Social Web ApplicationsEI
Solid is a decentralized platform for social Web applications. In the Solid platform, users' data is managed independently of the applications that create and consume this data. Each user stores their data in a Web-accessible personal online datastore (or pod). Each user can have one or more pods from different pod providers, and can easily switch between providers. Applications access data in users' pods using well defined protocols, and a decentralized authentication and access control mechanism guarantees the privacy of the data. I...更多
- 3Florian Jacob, Jens Mittag, Hannes Hartenstein. A Security Analysis of the Emerging P2P-Based Personal Cloud Platform MaidSafe.TrustCom/BigDataSE/ISPA, 2015.
- 4Andrei Vlad Sambra, Amy Guy, Sarven Capadisli, Nicola Greco. Building Decentralized Applications for the Social Web.WWW (Companion Volume), pp. 1033-1034, 2016.
- 5X. Ye, Privacy preserving and delegated access control for cloud applications.Tsinghua Science and Technology, pp. 40-54, 2016.
- 6Ahmed, J.; Shaikh, Z.A.. Privacy issues in social networking platforms: comparative study of facebook developers platform and opensocial.Computer Networks and Information Technology, pp. 179-183, 2011.
- 9Maciej P. Machulak, Aad van Moorsel. Architecture and Protocol for User-Controlled Access Management in Web 2.0 Applications.ICDCS Workshops, pp. 62-71, 2010.
- 10Jaime Delgado, Eva Rodríguez, Silvia Llorente. User's privacy in applications provided through social networks.WSM@MM, pp. 39-44, 2010.
- 11Mohamed Shehab, Anna Cinzia Squicciarini, Gail-Joon Ahn, Irini Kokkinou. Access control for online social networks third party applications.Computers & Security, pp. 897-911, 2012.
- 12Yaron Gonen, Ehud Gudes. Users tracking and roles mining in web-based applications.EDBT/ICDT Ph.D. Workshop, pp. 14-18, 2011.
- 13Francis Hsu, Hao Chen. Secure file system services for web 2.0 applications.CCSW, pp. 11-18, 2009.
- 17Liang Zhang, Alan Mislove. Building confederated web-based services with Priv.io.COSN, pp. 189-200, 2013.
WWW (Companion Volume), pp. 223-226, 2016.