Social Networks Under StressEI
Social network research has begun to take advantage of fine-grained communications regarding coordination, decision-making, and knowledge sharing. These studies, however, have not generally analyzed how external events are associated with a social network's structure and communicative properties. Here, we study how external events are associated with a network's change in structure and communications. Analyzing a complete dataset of millions of instant messages among the decision-makers in a large hedge fund and their network of outsi...更多
- 1Mohammed Abufouda, Katharina Anna Zweig. Are We Really Friends?: Link Assessment in Social Networks Using Multiple Associated Interaction Networks.WWW (Companion Volume), pp. 771-776, 2015.
- 3Danon Leon, House Thomas A, Read Jonathan M, Keeling Matt J. Social encounter networks: collective properties and disease transmission.Journal of the Royal Society, Interface / the Royal Society, pp. 2826-2833, 2012.
- 4Hillmann, R.; Trier, M.. Dissemination Patterns and Associated Network Effects of Sentiments in Social Networks.Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining, pp. 511-516, 2012.
- 5Abufouda, M.; Zweig, K.A.. Interactions around social networks matter: Predicting the social network from associated interaction networks.Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining, pp. 142-145, 2014.
- 6Shengbing Zhang, Influence of relationship strengths to network structures in social network.ISCIT, pp. 279-283, 2014.
- 7Anna Nagurney, Tina Wakolbinger, Li Zhao. The Evolution and Emergence of Integrated Social and Financial Networks with Electronic Transactions: A Dynamic Supernetwork Theory for the Modeling, Analysis, and Computation of Financial Flows and Relationship Levels.Computational Economics, pp. 353-393, 2006.
- 8Grant Schoenebeck, Potential networks, contagious communities, and understanding social network structure.WWW, pp. 1123-1132, 2013.
- 10Michael Stefanone, Geri Gay. Structural reproduction of social networks in computer-mediated communication forums.Behaviour & IT, pp. 97-106, 2008.
- 12Jose M. Cruz, Anna Nagurney, Tina Wakolbinger. Financial engineering of the integration of global supply chain networks and social networks with risk management.Naval Research Logistics, pp. 674-696, 2006.
- 13LEI Yu-qiong, Study on Social Network's Influence on Resource Distribution Mechanisms of Government and Market.Science Economy Society, pp. 72-74+77, 2008.
- 14Robert Hillmann, Matthias Trier. Dissemination Patterns and Associated Network Effects of Sentiments in Social Networks.ASONAM, pp. 511-516, 2012.
- 15Charalampos Chelmis, Viktor K. Prasanna. Predicting Communication Intention in Social Networks.SocialCom/PASSAT, pp. 184-194, 2012.
- 19Ulrike Pfeil, Panayiotis Zaphiris. Investigating social network patterns within an empathic online community for older people.Computers in Human Behavior, pp. 1139-1155, 2009.