Team Performance with Test ScoresEI
Team performance is a ubiquitous area of inquiry in the social sciences, and it motivates the problem of team selection -- choosing the members of a team for maximum performance. Influential work of Hong and Page has argued that testing individuals in isolation and then assembling the highest-scoring ones into a team is not an effective method for team selection. For a broad class of performance measures, based on the expected maximum of random variables representing individual candidates, we show that tests directly measuring individ...更多
- 1Facer-Childs Elise, Brandstaetter Roland. Circadian Phenotype Composition is a Major Predictor of Diurnal Physical Performance in Teams.Frontiers in neurology, pp. 208-208, 2015.
- 2Rapp Tammy L, Bachrach Daniel G, Rapp Adam A, Mullins Ryan. The role of team goal monitoring in the curvilinear relationship between team efficacy and team performance.The Journal of applied psychology, pp. 976-987, 2014.
- 3Hoch Julia E, Kozlowski Steve W J. Leading virtual teams: hierarchical leadership, structural supports, and shared team leadership.The Journal of applied psychology, pp. 390-403, 2014.
- 5Deng Yu, Fan Li-li. Team diversity structure and team task-related performance: A mediated moderation model.Management Science and Engineering, pp. 223-229, 2012.
- 7Fuller, R.M.; Harding, M.. The Impact of Interaction Anticipation and Incentive Type on Shared Leadership and Performance in Virtual Teams.System Sciences, pp. 732-741, 2015.
- 9John E. Mathieu, Tammy L. Rapp. Laying the foundation for successful team performance trajectories: The roles of team charters and performance strategies.Journal of Applied Psychology, pp. 90-103, 2009.
- 10Zhi-Xue Zhang, Paul S. Hempel, Yu-Lan Han, Dean Tjosvold. Transactive memory system links work team characteristics and performance.The Journal of applied psychology, pp. 1722-1730, 2007.
- 11Zhang Gang, Yue Chen, Lv Jie. Impact Mechanism of Temporal Diversity on Team Performance.Technology Economics, pp. 14-19+40, 2012.
- 12Yuan An-fu, Studying on the relationship among diversified medical team,team conflict and team performance.Chinese Health Service Management, pp. 13-16, 2013.
- 14Juan Martínez-Miranda, Juan Pavón. Modeling the influence of trust on work team performance.Simulation, pp. 408-436, 2012.
- 15Zheng Qiangguo, Ding Wenhan. Empirical Study on Relationship between R&D Team Heterogeneity and Team Performance.Journal of Industrial Technological Economics, pp. 18-26, 2013.
- 18ANDREW ENGLISH, RICHARD L. GRIFFITH, LISA A. STEELMAN. Team Performance: The Effect of Team Conscientiousness and Task Type.Small Group Research, pp. 643-665, 2004.
- 19Hari Thiruvengada, Ling Rothrock. Time windows-based team performance measures: a framework to measure team performance in dynamic environments.Cognition, Technology & Work, pp. 99-108, 2007.
- 20Beng-Chong Lim, Robert E. Ployhart. Transformational leadership: relations to the five-factor model and team performance in typical and maximum contexts.The Journal of applied psychology, pp. 610-621, 2004.
Evolutionary Computation, 2015.