Transfer Learning to Infer Social Ties across Heterogeneous NetworksEI
Interpersonal ties are responsible for the structure of social networks and the transmission of information through these networks. Different types of social ties have essentially different influences on people. Awareness of the types of social ties can benefit many applications, such as recommendation and community detection. For example, our close friends tend to move in the same circles that we do, while our classmates may be distributed into different communities. Though a bulk of research has focused on inferring particular types...更多
- 2Pham Tuan-Anh Nguyen, Li Xutao, Cong Gao, Zhang Zhenjie. A General Recommendation Model for Heterogeneous Networks.IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, pp. 3140-3153, 2016.
- 4Jiamou Liu, Anastasia Moskvina. Hierarchies, Ties and Power in Organisational Networks: Model and Analysis.Social Netw. Analys. Mining, pp. 106:1-106:26, 2016.
- 5Ankita Verma, K. K. Bharadwaj. Discovering Communities in Heterogeneous Social Networks Based on Non-negative Tensor Factorization and Cluster Ensemble Approach.MIKE, pp. 150-160, 2015.
- 7Xiaofeng Yu, Junqing Xie. Learning Interactions for Social Prediction in Large-scale Networks.CIKM, pp. 161-170, 2014.
- 8Zuo Zhao, Shengbing Zhang. Research on influence of weak ties to information spreading in online social networks.Communications and Information Technologies, pp. 210-215, 2013.
- 10Elena Zheleva, Lise Getoor, Jennifer Golbeck, Ugur Kuter. Using friendship ties and family circles for link prediction.SNAKDD, pp. 97-113, 2008.
- 11ZHANG Chao-xu, LIU Yun. Research on Ties-based Social Networks Awareness Model.Railway Computer Application, pp. 10-12+16, 2012.
- 12Jie Tang, Tiancheng Lou, Jon Kleinberg. Inferring social ties across heterogenous networks.WSDM, pp. 743-752, 2012.
- 13Jichang Zhao, Junjie Wu, Ke Xu. Weak ties: subtle role of information diffusion in online social networks.Physical review. E, Statistical, nonlinear, and soft matter physics, pp. 016105-016105, 2010.
- 14Marco Conti, Andrea Passarella, Fabio Pezzoni. A model to represent human social relationships in social network graphs.SocInfo, pp. 174-187, 2012.
- 15Cheng Zhang, Yunjie Xu, Xu Liu, Heng Xu. Who will be your next friend: the bonding role of linkage influence in social networks.ICEC, pp. 76-82, 2012.
- 17Terry Hui-Ye Chiu, ShyMin Chen. Propagating online social networks: via different kinds of weak ties.ASONAM, pp. 1189-1195, 2013.
- 20Lei Tang, Huan Liu. Leveraging social media networks for classification.Data Min. Knowl. Discov., pp. 447-478, 2011.
ACM Trans. Inf. Syst., Volume 34, Issue 2, 2016,