CoType: Joint Extraction of Typed Entities and Relations with Knowledge BasesEI
Extracting entities and relations for types of interest from text is important for understanding massive text corpora. Traditionally, systems of entity relation extraction have relied on human-annotated corpora for training and adopted an incremental pipeline. Such systems require additional human expertise to be ported to a new domain, and are vulnerable to errors cascading down the pipeline. In this paper, we investigate joint extraction of typed entities and relations with labeled data heuristically obtained from knowledge bases (i...更多
- 1Xiang Ren, Ahmed El-Kishky, Heng Ji, Jiawei Han. Automatic Entity Recognition and Typing in Massive Text Data.SIGMOD Conference, pp. 2235-2239, 2016.
- 3Go Eun Heo, Keun Young Kang, Min Song. A Flexible Text Mining System for Entity and Relation Extraction in PubMed.DTMBIO@CIKM, 2015.
- 6Xiang Ren, Wenqi He, Meng Qu, Clare R. Voss, Heng Ji, Jiawei Han. Label Noise Reduction in Entity Typing by Heterogeneous Partial-Label Embedding.KDD, 2016.
- 9Silviu Cucerzan, Name entities made obvious: the participation in the ERD 2014 evaluation.ERD@SIGIR, pp. 95-100, 2014.
- 10Mike Mintz, Steven Bills, Rion Snow, Dan Jurafsky. Distant supervision for relation extraction without labeled data.ACL/IJCNLP, pp. 1003-1011, 2009.
- 12Shingo Takamatsu, Issei Sato, Hiroshi Nakagawa. Reducing wrong labels in distant supervision for relation extraction.ACL, pp. 721-729, 2012.
- 14Sebastian Riedel, Limin Yao, Andrew McCallum. Modeling relations and their mentions without labeled text.ECML/PKDD (3), pp. 148-163, 2010.
- 17Raymond J. Mooney, Razvan Constantin Bunescu. Learning for information extraction: from named entity recognition and disambiguation to relation extraction.Learning for information extraction: from named entity recognition and disambiguation to relation extraction, 2007.
- 19Wei Zhang, Jian Su, Chew Lim Tan, Wen Ting Wang. Entity linking leveraging: automatically generated annotation.COLING, pp. 1290-1298, 2010.
pp. 1015-1024, 2017.