Bridging Collaborative Filtering and Semi-Supervised Learning: A Neural Approach for POI RecommendationEI
Recommender system is one of the most popular data mining topics that keep drawing extensive attention from both academia and industry. Among them, POI (point of interest) recommendation is extremely practical but challenging: it greatly benefits both users and businesses in real-world life, but it is hard due to data scarcity and various context. While a number of algorithms attempt to tackle the problem w.r.t. specific data and problem settings, they often fail when the scenarios change. In this work, we propose to devise a general ...更多
- 1Jiliang Tang, Xia Hu, Huiji Gao, Huan Liu. Exploiting local and global social context for recommendation.IJCAI, pp. 2712-2718, 2013.
- 2Dingqi Yang, Daqing Zhang, Longbiao Chen, Bingqing Qu. NationTelescope: Monitoring and visualizing large-scale collective behavior in LBSNs.Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 2015.
- 3Binbin Lin, Ji Yang, Xiaofei He, Jieping Ye. Geodesic Distance Function Learning via Heat Flow on Vector Fields.ICML, pp. 145-153, 2014.
- 6Suvash Sedhain, Aditya Krishna Menon, Scott Sanner, Lexing Xie. AutoRec: Autoencoders Meet Collaborative Filtering.WWW (Companion Volume), pp. 111-112, 2015.
- 9Yong Liu, Wei Wei, Aixin Sun, Chunyan Miao. Exploiting Geographical Neighborhood Characteristics for Location Recommendation.CIKM, pp. 739-748, 2014.
- 10Jia-Dong Zhang, Chi-Yin Chow. iGSLR: personalized geo-social location recommendation: a kernel density estimation approach.SIGSPATIAL/GIS, pp. 334-343, 2013.
- 11Yehuda Koren, Factorization meets the neighborhood: a multifaceted collaborative filtering model.KDD, pp. 426-434, 2008.
- 13Sheng Li, Jaya Kawale, Yun Fu. Deep Collaborative Filtering via Marginalized Denoising Auto-encoder.ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, 2015.
- 14Badrul M. Sarwar, George Karypis, Joseph A. Konstan, John Riedl. Item-based collaborative filtering recommendation algorithms.WWW, pp. 285-295, 2001.
- 15Xutao Li, Gao Cong, Xiaoli Li, Tuan-Anh Nguyen Pham, Shonali Krishnaswamy. Rank-geoFM: A ranking based geographical factorization method for point of interest recommendation.SIGIR 2015 - Proceedings of the 38th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, pp. 433-442, 2015.
- 16Xinxi Wang, Ye Wang. Improving Content-based and Hybrid Music Recommendation using Deep Learning.ACM Multimedia 2001, pp. 627-636, 2014.
- 18Jia-Dong Zhang, Chi-Yin Chow. GeoSoCa: Exploiting Geographical, Social and Categorical Correlations for Point-of-Interest Recommendations.International Conference on Research an Development in Information Retrieval, 2015.
- 19Mao Ye, Peifeng Yin, Wang-Chien Lee, Dik-Lun Lee. Exploiting geographical influence for collaborative point-of-interest recommendation.SIGIR, pp. 325-334, 2011.
- 21Mikhail Belkin, Partha Niyogi, Vikas Sindhwani. Manifold Regularization: A Geometric Framework for Learning from Labeled and Unlabeled Examples.Journal of Machine Learning Research, pp. 2399-2434, 2006.
- 22Eunjoon Cho, Seth A. Myers, Jure Leskovec. Friendship and mobility: user movement in location-based social networks.KDD, pp. 1082-1090, 2011.
- 25Omer Levy, Yoav Goldberg. Neural Word Embedding as Implicit Matrix Factorization.NIPS, pp. 2177-2185, 2014.
- 26Richard Socher, Danqi Chen, Christopher D. Manning, Andrew Y. Ng. Reasoning With Neural Tensor Networks for Knowledge Base Completion.NIPS, pp. 926-934, 2013.
- 29Steffen Rendle, Christoph Freudenthaler, Zeno Gantner, Lars Schmidt-Thieme. BPR: Bayesian personalized ranking from implicit feedback.CoRR, pp. 452-461, 2012.
- 30Derry Wijaya, Partha Pratim Talukdar, Tom Mitchell. PIDGIN: ontology alignment using web text as interlingua.CIKM, pp. 589-598, 2013.
KDD, pp. 1245-1254, 2017.