MetaPAD: Meta Pattern Discovery from Massive Text CorporaEI
Mining textual patterns in news, tweets, papers, and many other kinds of text corpora has been an active theme in text mining and NLP research. Previous studies adopt a dependency parsing-based pattern discovery approach. However, the parsing results lose rich context around entities in the patterns, and the process is costly for a corpus of large scale. In this study, we propose a novel typed textual pattern structure , called meta pattern , which is extended to a frequent, informative, and precise subsequence pattern in certain co...更多
- 3Ndapandula Nakashole, Gerhard Weikum, Fabian Suchanek. PATTY: a taxonomy of relational patterns with semantic types.EMNLP-CoNLL, pp. 1135-1145, 2012.
- 6Ndapandula Nakashole, Tomasz Tylenda, Gerhard Weikum. Fine-grained Semantic Typing of Emerging Entities.ACL, pp. 1488-1497, 2013.
- 8Sujith Ravi, Marius Paşca. Using structured text for large-scale attribute extraction.CIKM, pp. 1183-1192, 2008.
- 10David Nadeau, Satoshi Sekine. A survey of named entity recognition and classification.Lingvisticae Investigationes, pp. 3-26, 2007.
- 24Anthony Fader, Stephen Soderland, Oren Etzioni. Identifying relations for open information extraction.EMNLP, pp. 1535-1545, 2011.
- 29Gabor Angeli, Melvin Jose Johnson Premkumar, Christopher D. Manning. Leveraging Linguistic Structure For Open Domain Information Extraction.International Workshop on the ACL2 Theorem Prover and Its Applications, 2015.
- 30Xiang Ren, Wenqi He, Meng Qu, Clare R. Voss, Heng Ji, Jiawei Han. Label Noise Reduction in Entity Typing by Heterogeneous Partial-Label Embedding.KDD, 2016.