Automatic Synonym Discovery with Knowledge BasesEI
Recognizing entity synonyms from text has become a crucial task in many entity-leveraging applications. However, discovering entity synonyms from domain-specific text corpora (e.g., news articles, scientific papers) is rather challenging. Current systems take an entity name string as input to find out other names that are synonymous, ignoring the fact that often times a name string can refer to multiple entities (e.g., \"apple\" could refer to both Apple Inc. and the fruit apple). Moreover, most existing methods require training data ...更多
- 2Matthew Purver, Stuart Battersby. Experimenting with distant supervision for emotion classification.EACL, pp. 482-491, 2012.
- 3Roxana Angheluta, Rik De Busser, Marie-Francine Moens. The Use of Topic Segmentation for Automatic Summarization.Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, 2002.
- 4Ang Sun, Ralph Grishman. Semi-supervised semantic pattern discovery with guidance from unsupervised pattern clusters.COLING (Posters), pp. 1194-1202, 2010.
- 5Ndapandula Nakashole, Gerhard Weikum, Fabian Suchanek. PATTY: a taxonomy of relational patterns with semantic types.EMNLP-CoNLL, pp. 1135-1145, 2012.
- 8Dekang Lin, Shaojun Zhao, Lijuan Qin, Ming Zhou. Identifying synonyms among distributionally similar words.IJCAI, pp. 1492-1493, 2003.
- 9Peter D. Turney, Mining the Web for Synonyms: PMI-IR versus LSA on TOEFL.CoRR, pp. 491-502, 2002.
- 10Stephen Roller, Katrin Erk, Gemma Boleda. Inclusive yet Selective: Supervised Distributional Hypernymy Detection.COLING, pp. 1025-1036, 2014.
- 11Jason Weston, Antoine Bordes, Oksana Yakhnenko, Nicolas Usunier. Connecting Language and Knowledge Bases with Embedding Models for Relation Extraction.empirical methods in natural language processing, pp. 1366-1371, 2013.
- 13Huazheng Wang, Bin Gao, Jiang Bian, Fei Tian, Tieyan Liu. Solving Verbal Comprehension Questions in IQ Test by Knowledge-Powered Word Embedding.CoRR, 2015.
- 18Xiang Ren, Tao Cheng. Synonym Discovery for Structured Entities on Heterogeneous Graphs.WWW (Companion Volume), pp. 443-453, 2015.
- 19Mike Mintz, Steven Bills, Rion Snow, Dan Jurafsky. Distant supervision for relation extraction without labeled data.ACL/IJCNLP, pp. 1003-1011, 2009.
- 23Jian Tang, Meng Qu, Qiaozhu Mei. PTE: Predictive Text Embedding through Large-scale Heterogeneous Text Networks.ACM Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 2015.
- 28Surajit Chaudhuri, Venkatesh Ganti, Dong Xin. Exploiting web search to generate synonyms for entities.WWW, pp. 151-160, 2009.