Regions, Periods, Activities: Uncovering Urban Dynamics via Cross-Modal Representation LearningEI
With the ever-increasing urbanization process, systematically modeling people's activities in the urban space is being recognized as a crucial socioeconomic task. This task was nearly impossible years ago due to the lack of reliable data sources, yet the emergence of geo-tagged social media (GTSM) data sheds new light on it. Recently, there have been fruitful studies on discovering geographical topics from GTSM data. However, their high computational costs and strong distributional assumptions about the latent topics hinder them from ...更多
- 6Yu Zheng, Methodologies for Cross-Domain Data Fusion: An Overview.IEEE Trans. Big Data, pp. 16-34, 2015.
- 7Ling Chen, Abhishek Roy. Event detection from flickr data through wavelet-based spatial analysis.CIKM, pp. 523-532, 2009.
- 9Hamed Abdelhaq, Christian Sengstock, Michael Gertz. EvenTweet: online localized event detection from twitter.PVLDB, pp. 1326-1329, 2013.
- 10Chong Wang, Jinggang Wang, Xing Xie, Wei-Ying Ma. Mining geographic knowledge using location aware topic model.GIR, pp. 65-70, 2007.
- 11Ryong Lee, Shoko Wakamiya, Kazutoshi Sumiya. Discovery of unusual regional social activities using geo-tagged microblogs.World Wide Web, pp. 321-349, 2011.
- 14Sergej Sizov, GeoFolk: latent spatial semantics in web 2.0 social media.WSDM, pp. 281-290, 2010.
- 15Vanessa Frias-Martinez, Victor Soto, Heath Hohwald, Enrique Frias-Martinez. Characterizing Urban Landscapes Using Geolocated Tweets.SocialCom/PASSAT, pp. 239-248, 2012.
- 17Qiaozhu Mei, Chao Liu, Hang Su, ChengXiang Zhai. A probabilistic approach to spatiotemporal theme pattern mining on weblogs.WWW, pp. 533-542, 2006.
- 18Eunjoon Cho, Seth A. Myers, Jure Leskovec. Friendship and mobility: user movement in location-based social networks.KDD, pp. 1082-1090, 2011.
- 23Noulas, A.; Mascolo, C.. Exploiting Foursquare and Cellular Data to Infer User Activity in Urban Environments.MDM), 2013 IEEE 14th International Conference, pp. 167-176, 2013.
- 24Jian Tang, Meng Qu, Qiaozhu Mei. PTE: Predictive Text Embedding through Large-scale Heterogeneous Text Networks.ACM Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 2015.
- 28Bryan Perozzi, Rami Al-Rfou', Steven Skiena. DeepWalk: online learning of social representations.KDD, pp. 701-710, 2014.
WWW, pp. 361-370, 2017.