Constructing Structured Information Networks from Massive Text CorporaEI
In today's computerized and information-based society, text data is rich but messy. People are soaked with vast amounts of natural-language text data, ranging from news articles, social media post, advertisements, to a wide range of textual information from various domains (medical records, corporate reports). To turn such massive unstructured text data into actionable knowledge, one of the grand challenges is to gain an understanding of the factual information (e.g., entities, attributes, relations, events) in the text. In this tutor...更多
- 1Marius Pasca, Benjamin Van Durme. What you seek is what you get: extraction of class attributes from query logs.IJCAI, pp. 2832-2837, 2007.
- 2Matthew R. Gormley, Mo Yu, Mark Dredze. Improved Relation Extraction with Feature-rich Compositional Embedding Models.Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, pp. 1774-1784, 2015.
- 3Yeye He, Dong Xin. SEISA: set expansion by iterative similarity aggregation.WWW, pp. 427-436, 2011.
- 5Lev-Arie Ratinov, Dan Roth. Design challenges and misconceptions in named entity recognition.CoNLL, pp. 147-155, 2009.
- 8David Nadeau, Satoshi Sekine. A survey of named entity recognition and classification.Lingvisticae Investigationes, pp. 3-26, 2007.
- 9Kamal Nigam, Rayid Ghani. Analyzing the effectiveness and applicability of co-training.CIKM, pp. 86-93, 2000.
- 11Guodong Zhou, Jian Su, Jie Zhang, Min Zhang. Exploring various knowledge in relation extraction.ACL, pp. 427-434, 2005.
- 13Eugene Agichtein, Luis Gravano. Snowball: extracting relations from large plain-text collections.ACM DL, pp. 85-94, 2000.
- 14Mike Mintz, Steven Bills, Rion Snow, Dan Jurafsky. Distant supervision for relation extraction without labeled data.ACL/IJCNLP, pp. 1003-1011, 2009.
- 15Ruihong Huang, Ellen Riloff. Inducing domain-specific semantic class taggers from (almost) nothing.ACL, pp. 275-285, 2010.
- 17Heng Ji, Ralph Grishman. Knowledge base population: successful approaches and challenges.ACL, pp. 1148-1158, 2011.
- 18Paul Deane, A nonparametric method for extraction of candidate phrasal terms.ACL, pp. 605-613, 2005.
- 19Ryan T. McDonald, Fernando Pereira, Kiril Ribarov, Jan Hajic. Non-projective dependency parsing using spanning tree algorithms.HLT/EMNLP, pp. 523-530, 2005.
- 22Qi Li, Heng Ji. Incremental Joint Extraction of Entity Mentions and Relations.ACL, pp. 402-412, 2014.
- 23Partha Pratim Talukdar, Fernando Pereira. Experiments in graph-based semi-supervised learning methods for class-instance acquisition.meeting of the association for computational linguistics, 2011.
- 24Shingo Takamatsu, Issei Sato, Hiroshi Nakagawa. Reducing wrong labels in distant supervision for relation extraction.ACL, pp. 721-729, 2012.
- 28Endong Xun, Changning Huang, Ming Zhou. A Unified Statistical Model for the Identification of English BaseNP.ACL, pp. 109-116, 2000.
WWW (Companion Volume), pp. 951-954, 2017.