Phrase Mining from Massive Text and Its ApplicationsEI
A lot of digital ink has been spilled on \"big data\" over the past few years. Most of this surge owes its origin to the various types of unstructured data in the wild, among which the proliferation of text-heavy data is particularly overwhelming, attributed to the daily use of web documents, business reviews, news, social posts, etc., by so many people worldwide. A core challenge presents itself: How can one efficiently and effectively turn massive, unstructured text into structured representation so as to further lay the foundation ...更多
- 5Gonzalo Martínez-Muñoz, Alberto Suárez. Switching class labels to generate classification ensembles.Pattern Recognition, pp. 1483-1494, 2005.
- 6Mohamed Yehia Dahab, Hesham A. Hassan, Ahmed Rafea. TextOntoEx: Automatic ontology construction from natural English text.Expert Syst. Appl., pp. 1474-1480, 2008.
- 7Katerina T. Frantzi, Sophia Ananiadou, Hideki Mima. Automatic recognition of multi-word terms: the C-value/NC-value method.Int. J. on Digital Libraries, pp. 115-130, 2000.
- 9Youngja Park, Roy J Byrd, Branimir K Boguraev. Automatic glossary extraction: beyond terminology identification.COLING, pp. 1-7, 2002.
- 11Mike Mintz, Steven Bills, Rion Snow, Dan Jurafsky. Distant supervision for relation extraction without labeled data.ACL/IJCNLP, pp. 1003-1011, 2009.
- 12Paul Deane, A nonparametric method for extraction of candidate phrasal terms.ACL, pp. 605-613, 2005.
- 13Ryan T. McDonald, Fernando Pereira, Kiril Ribarov, Jan Hajic. Non-projective dependency parsing using spanning tree algorithms.HLT/EMNLP, pp. 523-530, 2005.
- 15Yanen Li, Bo-Jun Paul Hsu, ChengXiang Zhai, Kuansan Wang. Unsupervised query segmentation using clickthrough for information retrieval.SIGIR, pp. 285-294, 2011.
- 16Xiaoxin Yin, Sarthak Shah. Building taxonomy of web search intents for name entity queries.WWW, pp. 1001-1010, 2010.
- 17Chi Wang, Wei Chen, Yajun Wang. Scalable influence maximization for independent cascade model in large-scale social networks.Data Min. Knowl. Discov., pp. 545-576, 2012.
- 20Endong Xun, Changning Huang, Ming Zhou. A Unified Statistical Model for the Identification of English BaseNP.ACL, pp. 109-116, 2000.
- 22Kuang-hua Chen, Hsin-Hsi Chen. Extracting Noun Phrases from Large-Scale Texts: A Hybrid Approach and Its Automatic Evaluation.meeting of the association for computational linguistics, 1994.