An Attention-based Collaboration Framework for Multi-View Network Representation LearningEI
Learning distributed node representations in networks has been attracting increasing attention recently due to its effectiveness in a variety of applications. Existing approaches usually study networks with a single type of proximity between nodes, which defines a single view of a network. However, in reality there usually exists multiple types of proximities between nodes, yielding networks with multiple views. This paper studies learning node representations for networks with multiple views, which aims to infer robust node represent...更多
- 2David E. Rumelhart, Geoffrey E. Hinton, Ronald J. Williams. Learning representations by back-propagating errors.Neurocomputing: foundations of research, pp. 696-699, 1986.
- 3Derek Greene, Pádraig Cunningham. A Matrix Factorization Approach for Integrating Multiple Data Views.ECML/PKDD (1), pp. 423-438, 2009.
- 8Jun Yu, Yong Rui, Bo Chen. Exploiting Click Constraints and Multi-view Features for Image Re-ranking.IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, pp. 159-168, 2013.
- 10Avrim Blum, Tom Mitchell. Combining labeled and unlabeled data with co-training.COLT' 98 Proceedings of the eleventh annual conference on Computational learning theory, pp. 92-100, 1998.
- 11Jian Tang, Ming Zhang, Qiaozhu Mei. One theme in all views: modeling consensus topics in multiple contexts.KDD, pp. 5-13, 2013.
- 13Andrea Franceschini, Damian Szklarczyk, Sune Frankild, Michael Kuhn, Milan Simonovic, Alexander Roth, Jianyi Lin, Pablo Minguez, Peer Bork, Christian von Mering, Lars Juhl Jensen. STRING v9.1: protein-protein interaction networks, with increased coverage and integration.Nucleic Acids Research, pp. D808-15, 2013.
- 14Ajit P. Singh, Geoffrey J. Gordon. Relational learning via collective matrix factorization.KDD, pp. 650-658, 2008.
- 17Omer Levy, Yoav Goldberg. Neural Word Embedding as Implicit Matrix Factorization.NIPS, pp. 2177-2185, 2014.
- 19Dengyong Zhou, Christopher J. C. Burges. Spectral clustering and transductive learning with multiple views.ICML, pp. 1159-1166, 2007.
- 20Kamalika Chaudhuri, Sham M. Kakade, Karen Livescu, Karthik Sridharan. Multi-view clustering via canonical correlation analysis.ICML, pp. 129-136, 2009.
- 21Jian Tang, Meng Qu, Qiaozhu Mei. PTE: Predictive Text Embedding through Large-scale Heterogeneous Text Networks.ACM Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 2015.
- 27Bryan Perozzi, Rami Al-Rfou', Steven Skiena. DeepWalk: online learning of social representations.KDD, pp. 701-710, 2014.
- 29Xufei Wang, Lei Tang, Huan Liu, Lei Wang. Learning with multi-resolution overlapping communities.Knowl. Inf. Syst., pp. 517-535, 2013.
CIKM, pp. 1767-1776, 2017.