ClaimVerif: A Real-time Claim Verification System Using the Web and Fact DatabasesEI
Our society is increasingly digitalized. Every day, a tremendous amount of information is being created, shared, and digested through all kinds of cyber channels. Although people can easily acquire information from various sources (social media, news articles, etc.), the truthfulness of most received information remains unverified. In many real-life scenarios, false information has become the de facto cause that leads to detrimental decision makings, and techniques that can automatically filter false information are highly demanded. H...更多
- 1Jing Ma, Wei Gao, Zhongyu Wei, Yueming Lu, Kam-Fai Wong. Detect Rumors Using Time Series of Social Context Information on Microblogging Websites.ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, 2015.
- 2Zhiwei Jin, Juan Cao, Yu-Gang Jiang, Yongdong Zhang. News Credibility Evaluation on Microblog with a Hierarchical Propagation Model.ICDM, pp. 230-239, 2014.
- 3Quoc V. Le, Tomas Mikolov. Distributed Representations of Sentences and Documents.ICML, pp. 1188-1196, 2014.
- 6Kashyap Popat, Subhabrata Mukherjee, Jannik Strötgen, Gerhard Weikum. Credibility Assessment of Textual Claims on the Web.CIKM, pp. 2173-2178, 2016.
- 7Kashyap Popat, Subhabrata Mukherjee, Jannik Strötgen, Gerhard Weikum. Where the Truth Lies: Explaining the Credibility of Emerging Claims on the Web and Social Media.WWW (Companion Volume), pp. 1003-1012, 2017.
CIKM, pp. 2555-2558, 2017.