Contrast Subgraph Mining from Coherent CoresEI
Graph pattern mining methods can extract informative and useful patterns from large-scale graphs and capture underlying principles through the overwhelmed information. Contrast analysis serves as a keystone in various fields and has demonstrated its effectiveness in mining valuable information. However, it has been long overlooked in graph pattern mining. Therefore, in this paper, we introduce the concept of contrast subgraph, that is, a subset of nodes that have significantly different edges or edge weights in two given graphs of the...更多
- 3David Gibson, Ravi Kumar, Andrew Tomkins. Discovering large dense subgraphs in massive graphs.VLDB, pp. 721-732, 2005.
- 4Brigitte Boden, Stephan Günnemann, Holger Hoffmann, Thomas Seidl. Mining coherent subgraphs in multi-layer graphs with edge labels.KDD, pp. 1258-1266, 2012.
- 8Christos H. Papadimitriou, Kenneth Steiglitz. Combinatorial optimization: algorithms and complexity.Combinatorial optimization: algorithms and complexity, 1982.
- 11Guimei Liu, Limsoon Wong. Effective Pruning Techniques for Mining Quasi-Cliques.ECML/PKDD, pp. 33-49, 2008.
- 12Deepak P, Atreyee Dey, Debapriyo Majumdar. Fast Mining of Interesting Phrases from Subsets of Text Corpora.EDBT, pp. 193-204, 2014.
- 14Brigitte Boden, Stephan Günnemann, Holger Hoffmann, Thomas Seidl. MiMAG: mining coherent subgraphs in multi-layer graphs with edge labels.Knowl. Inf. Syst., pp. 417-446, 2017.