mvn2vec: Preservation and Collaboration in Multi-View Network EmbeddingEI
Multi-view networks are ubiquitous in real-world applications. In order to extract knowledge or business value, it is of interest to transform such networks into representations that are easily machine-actionable. Meanwhile, network embedding has emerged as an effective approach to generate distributed network representations. Therefore, we are motivated to study the problem of multi-view network embedding, with a focus on the characteristics that are specific and important in embedding this type of networks. In our practice of embedd...更多
- 2Joshua B. Tenenbaum, Vin De Silva, John Langford. A Global Geometric Framework for Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction.science, pp. 2319-2323, 2000.
- 3Sam T. Roweis, Lawrence K. Saul. Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction by Locally Linear Embedding.science, pp. 2323-2326, 2000.
- 4Philippa Pattison, Stanley Wasserman. Logit models and logistic regressions for social networks: II. Multivariate relations.The British journal of mathematical and statistical psychology, pp. 169-193, 1999.
- 5Jon P. Alston, Wa, Guanxi, and Inhwa: Managerial principles in Japan, China, and Korea.Business Horizons, pp. 26-31, 1989.
- 6Zhiping Zeng, Jianyong Wang, Lizhu Zhou, George Karypis. Coherent closed quasi-clique discovery from large dense graph databases.KDD, pp. 797-802, 2006.
- 7Dengyong Zhou, Christopher J. C. Burges. Spectral clustering and transductive learning with multiple views.ICML, pp. 1159-1166, 2007.
- 11M. Belkin, P. Niyogi. Laplacian eigenmaps and spectral techniques for embedding and clustering.NIPS, pp. 585-591, 2001.
- 16Jing Gao, Jiawei Han, Jialu Liu, Chi Wang. Multi-View Clustering via Joint Nonnegative Matrix Factorization.SDM, pp. 252-260, 2013.
- 17Bryan Perozzi, Vivek Kulkarni, Haochen Chen, Steven Skiena. Don't Walk, Skip!: Online Learning of Multi-scale Network Embeddings.ASONAM, pp. 258-265, 2017.
- 18Michael Salter-Townshend, Tyler H McCormick. LATENT SPACE MODELS FOR MULTIVIEW NETWORK DATA.The annals of applied statistics, pp. 1217-1244, 2017.