AspEm: Embedding Learning by Aspects in Heterogeneous Information NetworksEIWOS
Heterogeneous information networks (HINs) are ubiquitous in real-world applications. Due to the heterogeneity in HINs, the typed edges may not fully align with each other. In order to capture the semantic subtlety, we propose the concept of aspects with each aspect being a unit representing one underlying semantic facet. Meanwhile, network embedding has emerged as a powerful method for learning network representation, where the learned embedding can be used as features in various downstream applications. Therefore, we are motivated to...更多
- 1Joshua B. Tenenbaum, Vin De Silva, John Langford. A Global Geometric Framework for Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction.science, pp. 2319-2323, 2000.
- 3Sam T. Roweis, Lawrence K. Saul. Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction by Locally Linear Embedding.science, pp. 2323-2326, 2000.
- 6Yizhou Sun, Jiawei Han. Mining heterogeneous information networks: a structural analysis approach.SIGKDD Explorations, 2013.
- 7G. H. Golub, G. Reinsch. Singular value decomposition and least squares solutions.Numerische Mathematik, pp. 403-420, 1970.
- 9Jian Tang, Meng Qu, Qiaozhu Mei. PTE: Predictive Text Embedding through Large-scale Heterogeneous Text Networks.ACM Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 2015.
- 12Bryan Perozzi, Rami Al-Rfou', Steven Skiena. DeepWalk: online learning of social representations.KDD, pp. 701-710, 2014.
- 13M. Belkin, P. Niyogi. Laplacian eigenmaps and spectral techniques for embedding and clustering.NIPS, pp. 585-591, 2001.
- 15Chuan Shi, Yitong Li, Jiawei Zhang, Yizhou Sun, Philip S Yu. A Survey of Heterogeneous Information Network Analysis.IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng., pp. 17-37, 2015.
- 16Sujay Kumar Jauhar, Chris Dyer, Eduard H. Hovy. Ontologically Grounded Multi-sense Representation Learning for Semantic Vector Space Models.HLT-NAACL, pp. 683-693, 2015.
- 20Yu Shi, Myunghwan Kim, Shaunak Chatterjee, Mitul Tiwari, Souvik Ghosh, Romer Rosales. Dynamics of Large Multi-View Social Networks: Synergy, Cannibalization and Cross-View Interplay.KDD, 2016.
- 24Leonardo Filipe Rodrigues Ribeiro, Pedro H. P. Saverese, Daniel R. Figueiredo. struc2vec: Learning Node Representations from Structural Identity.KDD, pp. 385-394, 2017.
- 25Sami Abu-El-Haija, Bryan Perozzi, Rami Al-Rfou'. Learning Edge Representations via Low-Rank Asymmetric Projections.CIKM, 2017.
- 27Yuxiao Dong, Nitesh V. Chawla, Ananthram Swami. metapath2vec: Scalable Representation Learning for Heterogeneous Networks.KDD, pp. 135-144, 2017.
SDM, pp. 144-152, 2018.