Expert Finding in Heterogeneous Bibliographic Networks with Locally-trained EmbeddingsEI
Expert finding is an important task in both industry and academia. It is challenging to rank candidates with appropriate expertise for various queries. In addition, different types of objects interact with one another, which naturally forms heterogeneous information networks. We study the task of expert finding in heterogeneous bibliographical networks based on two aspects: textual content analysis and authority ranking. Regarding the textual content analysis, we propose a new method for query expansion via locally-trained embedding l...更多
- 1Yizhou Sun, Jiawei Han. Mining Heterogeneous Information Networks: Principles and Methodologies.Mining Heterogeneous Information Networks: Principles and Methodologies, 2012.
- 2Jinxi Xu, W. Bruce Croft. Query expansion using local and global document analysis.SIGIR Forum, pp. 168-175, 2017.
- 3Morten Hertzum, Annelise Mark Pejtersen. The information-seeking practices of engineers: searching for documents as well as for people.Inf. Process. Manage., pp. 761-778, 2000.
- 4Hongbo Deng, Irwin King, Michael R. Lyu. Formal Models for Expert Finding on DBLP Bibliography Data.ICDM, pp. 163-172, 2008.
- 5Deng Cai, Xiaofei He, Jiawei Han, Thomas S. Huang. Graph Regularized Nonnegative Matrix Factorization for Data Representation.IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., pp. 1548-1560, 2011.
- 7Omer Levy, Yoav Goldberg. Neural Word Embedding as Implicit Matrix Factorization.NIPS, pp. 2177-2185, 2014.
- 8Krisztian Balog, Leif Azzopardi, Maarten de Rijke. Formal models for expert finding in enterprise corpora.SIGIR, pp. 43-50, 2006.
- 10C. Zhai, J. Lafferty. A study of smoothing methods for language models applied to ad hoc information retrieval.SIGIR Forum, pp. 268-276, 2017.
- 12Ming Ji, Jiawei Han, Marina Danilevsky. Ranking-based classification of heterogeneous information networks.KDD, pp. 1298-1306, 2011.
- 14Ding Zhou, Sergey A. Orshanskiy, Hongyuan Zha, C. Lee Giles. Co-ranking Authors and Documents in a Heterogeneous Network.ICDM, pp. 739-744, 2007.
- 18Alastair Smith, Information Retrieval: Implementing and Evaluating Search Engines.The Electronic Library, 2013.
- 20Christophe Van Gysel, Maarten de Rijke, Marcel Worring. Unsupervised, Efficient and Semantic Expertise Retrieval.WWW, pp. 1069-1079, 2016.