TruePIE: Discovering Reliable Patterns in Pattern-Based Information ExtractionEI
Pattern-based methods have been successful in information extraction and NLP research. Previous approaches learn the quality of a textual pattern as relatedness to a certain task based on statistics of its individual content (e.g., length, frequency) and hundreds of carefully-annotated labels. However, patterns of good content-quality may generate heavily conflicting information due to the big gap between relatedness and correctness. Evaluating the correctness of information is critical in (entity, attribute, value)-tuple extraction. ...更多
- 1Ndapandula Nakashole, Gerhard Weikum, Fabian Suchanek. PATTY: a taxonomy of relational patterns with semantic types.EMNLP-CoNLL, pp. 1135-1145, 2012.
- 4Luciano Del Corro, Rainer Gemulla. ClausIE: clause-based open information extraction.WWW, pp. 355-366, 2013.
- 6Hannah Bast, Björn Buchhold, Elmar Haussmann. Relevance Scores for Triples from Type-Like Relations.International Conference on Research an Development in Information Retrieval, 2015.
- 8Taesung Lee, Zhongyuan Wang, Haixun Wang, Seung-won Hwang. Attribute extraction and scoring: A probabilistic approach.ICDE, pp. 194-205, 2013.
- 9Eugene Agichtein, Luis Gravano. Snowball: extracting relations from large plain-text collections.ACM DL, pp. 85-94, 2000.
- 17Anthony Fader, Stephen Soderland, Oren Etzioni. Identifying relations for open information extraction.EMNLP, pp. 1535-1545, 2011.
- 19Gabor Angeli, Melvin Jose Johnson Premkumar, Christopher D. Manning. Leveraging Linguistic Structure For Open Domain Information Extraction.International Workshop on the ACL2 Theorem Prover and Its Applications, 2015.
- 20Alon Y. Halevy, Natalya Fridman Noy, Sunita Sarawagi, Steven Euijong Whang, Xiao Yu. Discovering Structure in the Universe of Attribute Names.WWW, pp. 939-949, 2016.
KDD, pp. 1675-1684, 2018.