Mining Structures of Factual Knowledge from Text: An Effort-Light ApproachEI
Abstract Real-world data, though massive, is largely unstructured in the form of natural-language text. It is challenging but highly desirable to mine structures from massive text data, without extensive human annotation and labeling. In this book, we investigate the principles and methodologies of mining structures of factual knowledge (e.g., entities and their relationships) from massive, unstructured text corpora. Departing from many existing structure extraction methods that have heavy reliance on human annotated data for model tr...更多
- 2Luciano Del Corro, Rainer Gemulla. ClausIE: clause-based open information extraction.WWW, pp. 355-366, 2013.
- 3Sebastian Riedel, Limin Yao, Andrew McCallum. Modeling relations and their mentions without labeled text.ECML/PKDD (3), pp. 148-163, 2010.
- 8Yeye He, Dong Xin. SEISA: set expansion by iterative similarity aggregation.WWW, pp. 427-436, 2011.
- 9Kristina Toutanova, Dan Klein, Christopher D. Manning, Yoram Singer. Feature-rich part-of-speech tagging with a cyclic dependency network.HLT-NAACL, pp. 173-180, 2003.
- 10Lev-Arie Ratinov, Dan Roth. Design challenges and misconceptions in named entity recognition.CoNLL, pp. 147-155, 2009.
- 12Sujith Ravi, Marius Paşca. Using structured text for large-scale attribute extraction.CIKM, pp. 1183-1192, 2008.
- 15Kevin Lerman, Ryan McDonald. Contrastive summarization: an experiment with consumer reviews.HLT-NAACL (Short Papers), pp. 113-116, 2009.
- 16Dingding Wang, Shenghuo Zhu, Tao Li, Yihong Gong. Comparative Document Summarization via Discriminative Sentence Selection.ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD), pp. ArticleNo.12-ArticleNo.12, 2012.
- 18Kamal Nigam, Rayid Ghani. Analyzing the effectiveness and applicability of co-training.CIKM, pp. 86-93, 2000.
- 19Ndapandula Nakashole, Martin Theobald, Gerhard Weikum. Scalable knowledge harvesting with high precision and high recall.WSDM, pp. 227-236, 2011.
- 21Avrim Blum, Tom Mitchell. Combining labeled and unlabeled data with co-training.COLT' 98 Proceedings of the eleventh annual conference on Computational learning theory, pp. 92-100, 1998.
- 22Guodong Zhou, Jian Su, Jie Zhang, Min Zhang. Exploring various knowledge in relation extraction.ACL, pp. 427-434, 2005.
- 27Eugene Agichtein, Luis Gravano. Snowball: extracting relations from large plain-text collections.ACM DL, pp. 85-94, 2000.
- 28Pablo N. Mendes, Max Jakob, Andrés García-Silva, Christian Bizer. DBpedia spotlight: shedding light on the web of documents.I-SEMANTICS, pp. 1-8, 2011.
- 29Mike Mintz, Steven Bills, Rion Snow, Dan Jurafsky. Distant supervision for relation extraction without labeled data.ACL/IJCNLP, pp. 1003-1011, 2009.
- 30Douglas B. Lenat, CYC: a large-scale investment in knowledge infrastructure.Commun. ACM, pp. 33-38, 1995.