Unsupervised meta-path selection for text similarity measure based on heterogeneous information networksEI
Heterogeneous information network (HIN) is a general representation of many different applications, such as social networks, scholar networks, and knowledge networks. A key development of HIN is called PathSim based on meta-path, which measures the pairwise similarity of two entities in the HIN of the same type. When using PathSim in practice, we usually need to handcraft some meta-paths which are paths over entity types instead of entities themselves. However, finding useful meta-paths is not trivial to human. In this paper, we prese...更多
- 2Evgeniy Gabrilovich, Shaul Markovitch. Feature generation for text categorization using world knowledge.IJCAI, pp. 1048-1053, 2005.
- 3Christian Berg, Jens Peter Reus Christensen, Paul Ressel. Harmonic analysis on semigroups., 1984.
- 7Ni Lao, Tom Mitchell, William W. Cohen. Random walk inference and learning in a large scale knowledge base.EMNLP, pp. 529-539, 2011.
- 11Prasanna Ganesan, Hector Garcia-Molina, Jennifer Widom. Exploiting hierarchical domain structure to compute similarity.ACM Trans. Inf. Syst., pp. 64-93, 2003.
- 12Lev-Arie Ratinov, Dan Roth. Design challenges and misconceptions in named entity recognition.CoNLL, pp. 147-155, 2009.
- 13Ronny Luss, Alexandre D'aspremont. Support Vector Machine Classification with Indefinite Kernels.Mathematical Programming Computation, pp. 97-118, 2009.
- 15Jiawei Han, Yizhou Sun, Xifeng Yan, Philip S. Yu. Mining knowledge from databases: an information network analysis approach.international conference on data engineering, 2012.
- 17Ni Lao, William W. Cohen. Relational retrieval using a combination of path-constrained random walks.Machine Learning, pp. 53-67, 2010.
- 25Praveen Lakkaraju, Susan Gauch, Mirco Speretta. Document similarity based on concept tree distance.Hypertext 1999, pp. 127-132, 2008.
- 26Alexander Strehl, Joydeep Ghosh. Cluster ensembles --- a knowledge reuse framework for combining multiple partitions.Journal of Machine Learning Research, pp. 583-617, 2002.
- 28Xiangnan Kong, Philip S. Yu, Ying Ding, David J. Wild. Meta path-based collective classification in heterogeneous information networks.CoRR, pp. 1567-1571, 2013.
- 30Pu Wang, Carlotta Domeniconi. Building semantic kernels for text classification using wikipedia.KDD, pp. 713-721, 2008.
Volume 32, Issue 6, 2018, Pages 1735-1767.