Learning Named Entity Tagger using Domain-Specific DictionaryEI
Recent advances in deep neural models allow us to build reliable named entity recognition (NER) systems without handcrafting features. However, such methods require large amounts of manually-labeled training data. There have been efforts on replacing human annotations with distant supervision (in conjunction with external dictionaries), but the generated noisy labels pose significant challenges on learning effective neural models. Here we propose two neural models to suit noisy distant supervision from the dictionary. First, under the...更多
- 1Pavel P. Kuksa, Yanjun Qi. Semi-supervised Bio-named Entity Recognition with Word-Codebook Learning.SDM, pp. 25-36, 2010.
- 3Mark Craven, Johan Kumlien. Constructing biological knowledge bases by extracting information from text sources.ISMB, pp. 77-86, 1999.
- 4Lev-Arie Ratinov, Dan Roth. Design challenges and misconceptions in named entity recognition.CoNLL, pp. 147-155, 2009.
- 6Hongning Wang, Yue Lu, ChengXiang Zhai. Latent aspect rating analysis without aspect keyword supervision.KDD, pp. 618-626, 2011.
- 8Robert Leaman, Graciela Gonzalez. BANNER: an executable survey of advances in biomedical named entity recognition.Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing, pp. 652-663, 2008.
- 9Mike Mintz, Steven Bills, Rion Snow, Dan Jurafsky. Distant supervision for relation extraction without labeled data.ACL/IJCNLP, pp. 1003-1011, 2009.
- 12Andreas Vlachos, Caroline Gasperin. Bootstrapping and evaluating named entity recognition in the biomedical domain.BioNLP@NAACL-HLT, pp. 138-145, 2006.
- 13Maria Pontiki, Dimitris Galanis, John Pavlopoulos, Harris Papageorgiou, Ion Androutsopoulos, Suresh Manandhar. SemEval-2014 Task 4: Aspect Based Sentiment Analysis.SemEval@COLING, 2014.
- 15Guillaume Lample, Miguel Ballesteros, Sandeep Subramanian, Kazuya Kawakami, Chris Dyer. Neural Architectures for Named Entity Recognition.HLT-NAACL, 2016.
- 16Sunil Kumar Sahu, Ashish Anand. Recurrent neural network models for disease name recognition using domain invariant features.ACL, 2016.
- 18Jason A. Fries, Sen Wu, Alexander Ratner, Christopher Ré. SwellShark: A Generative Model for Biomedical Named Entity Recognition without Labeled Data.CoRR, 2017.
- 19Athanasios Giannakopoulos, Claudiu Musat, Andreea Hossmann, Michael Baeriswyl. Unsupervised Aspect Term Extraction with B-LSTM & CRF using Automatically Labelled Datasets.WASSA@EMNLP, pp. 180-188, 2017.
EMNLP, pp. 2054-2064, 2018.