Weakly-Supervised Neural Text ClassificationEI
Deep neural networks are gaining increasing popularity for the classic text classification task, due to their strong expressive power and less requirement for feature engineering. Despite such attractiveness, neural text classification models suffer from the lack of training data in many real-world applications. Although many semi-supervised and weakly-supervised text classification models exist, they cannot be easily applied to deep neural models and meanwhile support limited supervision types. In this paper, we propose a weakly-supe...更多
- 3Xingyuan Chen, Yunqing Xia, Peng Jin, John A. Carroll. Dataless Text Classification with Descriptive LDA.AAAI, pp. 2224-2231, 2015.
- 6Yoon Kim, Convolutional Neural Networks for Sentence Classification.EMNLP, pp. 1746-1751, 2014.
- 7Rie Johnson, Tong Zhang 0001. Effective Use of Word Order for Text Categorization with Convolutional Neural Networks.HLT-NAACL, pp. 103-112, 2015.
- 9Kamal Nigam, Rayid Ghani. Analyzing the effectiveness and applicability of co-training.CIKM, pp. 86-93, 2000.
- 10Chuck Rosenberg, Martial Hebert, Henry Schneiderman. Semi-Supervised Self-Training of Object Detection Models.WACV/MOTION, pp. 29-36, 2005.
- 13Evgeniy Gabrilovich, Shaul Markovitch. Computing semantic relatedness using Wikipedia-based explicit semantic analysis.IJCAI, pp. 1606-1611, 2007.
- 14Arindam Banerjee, Inderjit S. Dhillon, Joydeep Ghosh, Suvrit Sra. Clustering on the Unit Hypersphere using von Mises-Fisher Distributions.Journal of Machine Learning Research, pp. 1345-1382, 2005.
- 15Jian Tang, Meng Qu, Qiaozhu Mei. PTE: Predictive Text Embedding through Large-scale Heterogeneous Text Networks.ACM Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 2015.
- 17Kuzman Ganchev, João Graça, Jennifer Gillenwater, Ben Taskar. Posterior Regularization for Structured Latent Variable Models.Journal of Machine Learning Research, pp. 2001-2049, 2010.
- 18Suvrit Sra, A short note on parameter approximation for von Mises-Fisher distributions: and a fast implementation of I s (x).Computational Statistics, pp. 177-190, 2012.
- 19Yue Lu, Chengxiang Zhai. Opinion integration through semi-supervised topic modeling.WWW, pp. 121-130, 2008.
- 20Xiang Zhang, Junbo Zhao, Yann LeCun. Character-level Convolutional Networks for Text Classification.Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, pp. 649-657, 2015.
- 22Duyu Tang, Bing Qin, Ting Liu. Document Modeling with Gated Recurrent Neural Network for Sentiment Classification.Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, 2015.
- 27Chenliang Li, Jian Xing, Aixin Sun, Zongyang Ma. Effective Document Labeling with Very Few Seed Words: A Topic Model Approach.ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, 2016.
- 28Takeru Miyato, Andrew M. Dai, Ian J. Goodfellow. Adversarial Training Methods for Semi-Supervised Text Classification.international conference on learning representations, 2017.
- 30Avital Oliver, Augustus Odena, Colin Raffel, Ekin D. Cubuk, Ian J. Goodfellow. Realistic Evaluation of Deep Semi-Supervised Learning Algorithms.NeurIPS, pp. 3235-3246, 2018.
CIKM, pp. 983-992, 2018.