Incorporating Diversity into Influential Node MiningEI
Diversity is a crucial criterion in many ranking and mining tasks. In this paper, we study how to incorporate node diversity into influence maximization (IM). We consider diversity as a reverse measure of the average similarity between selected nodes, which can be specified using node embedding or community detection results. Our goal is to identify a set of nodes which are simultaneously influential and diverse. Three most commonly used utilities in economics (i.e., Perfect Substitutes, Perfect Complements, and Cobb-Douglas) are prop...更多
- 1Wei Chen, Chi Wang, Yajun Wang. Scalable influence maximization for prevalent viral marketing in large-scale social networks.KDD, pp. 1029-1038, 2010.
- 3Jaime G. Carbonell, Jade Goldstein. The use of MMR, diversity-based reranking for reordering documents and producing summaries.SIGIR Forum, pp. 209-210, 2017.
- 5Wei Chen, Yifei Yuan, Li Zhang. Scalable Influence Maximization in Social Networks under the Linear Threshold Model.ICDM, pp. 88-97, 2010.
- 6Wei Chen, Yajun Wang, Siyu Yang. Efficient influence maximization in social networks.KDD, pp. 199-208, 2009.
- 7Allan Borodin, Hyun Chul Lee, Yuli Ye. Max-Sum diversification, monotone submodular functions and dynamic updates.ACM Transactions on Algorithms (TALG), 2017.
- 10Christian Borgs, Michael Brautbar, Jennifer T. Chayes, Brendan Lucier. Maximizing social influence in nearly optimal time.SODA, pp. 946-957, 2014.
- 11Wei Chen, Tian Lin, Zihan Tan, Mingfei Zhao, Xuren Zhou. Robust Influence Maximization.KDD, 2016.
- 12Matteo Ceccarello, Andrea Pietracaprina, Geppino Pucci. Fast Coreset-based Diversity Maximization under Matroid Constraints.WSDM, pp. 81-89, 2018.