Mining Entity Synonyms with Efficient Neural Set GenerationEI
Mining entity synonym sets (i.e., sets of terms referring to the same entity) is an important task for many entity-leveraging applications. Previous work either rank terms based on their similarity to a given query term, or treats the problem as a two-phase task (i.e., detecting synonymy pairs, followed by organizing these pairs into synonym sets). However, these approaches fail to model the holistic semantics of a set and suffer from the error propagation issue. Here we propose a new framework, named SynSetMine, that efficiently gene...更多
- 1David Hope, Bill Keller. MaxMax: a graph-based soft clustering algorithm applied to word sense induction.CICLing, pp. 368-381, 2013.
- 3Ndapandula Nakashole, Gerhard Weikum, Fabian Suchanek. PATTY: a taxonomy of relational patterns with semantic types.EMNLP-CoNLL, pp. 1135-1145, 2012.
- 4Peter D. Turney, Mining the Web for Synonyms: PMI-IR versus LSA on TOEFL.CoRR, pp. 491-502, 2002.
- 5Huazheng Wang, Bin Gao, Jiang Bian, Fei Tian, Tieyan Liu. Solving Verbal Comprehension Questions in IQ Test by Knowledge-Powered Word Embedding.CoRR, 2015.
- 8Xiang Ren, Tao Cheng. Synonym Discovery for Structured Entities on Heterogeneous Graphs.WWW (Companion Volume), pp. 443-453, 2015.
- 9Pablo N. Mendes, Max Jakob, Andrés García-Silva, Christian Bizer. DBpedia spotlight: shedding light on the web of documents.I-SEMANTICS, pp. 1-8, 2011.
- 12Kaushik Chakrabarti, Surajit Chaudhuri, Tao Cheng, Dong Xin. A framework for robust discovery of entity synonyms.KDD, pp. 1384-1392, 2012.
- 14Kiri Wagstaff, Claire Cardie, Seth Rogers, Stefan Schrödl. Constrained K-means Clustering with Background Knowledge.ICML, pp. 577-584, 2001.
- 15Thomas Finley, Thorsten Joachims. Supervised clustering with support vector machines.ICML, pp. 217-224, 2005.
- 17Surajit Chaudhuri, Venkatesh Ganti, Dong Xin. Exploiting web search to generate synonyms for entities.WWW, pp. 151-160, 2009.
- 18Anh Tuan Luu, Jung-jae Kim, See-Kiong Ng. Incorporating Trustiness and Collective Synonym/Contrastive Evidence into Taxonomy Construction.Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, 2015.
- 19Yeye He, Kaushik Chakrabarti, Tao Cheng, Tomasz Tylenda. Automatic Discovery of Attribute Synonyms Using Query Logs and Table Corpora.WWW, pp. 1429-1439, 2016.
- 20Dmitry Ustalov, Alexander Panchenko, Chris Biemann. Watset: Automatic Induction of Synsets from a Graph of Synonyms.CoRR, 2017.
- 22Yen-Chang Hsu, Zhaoyang Lv, Zsolt Kira. Learning to cluster in order to Transfer across domains and tasks.CoRR, 2017.
- 23Jiaming Shen, Zeqiu Wu, Dongming Lei, Jingbo Shang, Xiang Ren, Jiawei Han. SetExpan: Corpus-Based Set Expansion via Context Feature Selection and Rank Ensemble.ECML/PKDD, pp. 288-304, 2017.
- 24Jason S. Hartford, Devon R. Graham, Kevin Leyton-Brown, Siamak Ravanbakhsh. Deep Models of Interactions Across Sets.ICML, pp. 1909-1918, 2018.