Investigating Rumor News Using Agreement-Aware SearchEI
Recent years have witnessed a widespread increase of rumor news generated by humans and machines. Therefore, tools for investigating rumor news have become an urgent necessity. One useful function of such tools is to see ways a specific topic or event is represented by presenting different points of view from multiple sources. In this paper, we propose Maester, a novel agreement-aware search framework for investigating rumor news. Given an investigative question, Maester will retrieve related articles to that question, assign and disp...更多
- 1Horst Po¨ttker, News and its communicative quality: the inverted pyramid—when and why did it appear?.Journalism Studies, pp. 501-511, 2003.
- 2Rodrygo L.T. Santos, Craig Macdonald, Iadh Ounis. Exploiting query reformulations for web search result diversification.WWW, pp. 881-890, 2010.
- 4Filip Radlinski, Susan Dumais. Improving personalized web search using result diversification.SIGIR, pp. 691-692, 2006.
- 6Ion Androutsopoulos, Prodromos Malakasiotis. A survey of paraphrasing and textual entailment methods.Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research, pp. 135-187, 2010.
- 13Martín Abadi, Paul Barham, Jianmin Chen, Zhifeng Chen, Andy Davis, Jeffrey Dean, Matthieu Devin, Sanjay Ghemawat, Geoffrey Irving, Michael Isard, Manjunath Kudlur, Josh Levenberg, Rajat Monga, Sherry Moore, Derek Gordon Murray, Benoit Steiner, Paul A. Tucker, Vijay Vasudevan, Pete Warden, Martin Wicke, Yuan Yu, Xiaoqiang Zhang. TensorFlow: A system for large-scale machine learning.OSDI, 2016.
- 14Guido Zarrella, Amy Marsh. MITRE at SemEval-2016 Task 6: Transfer Learning for Stance Detection.SemEval@NAACL-HLT, pp. 458-463, 2016.
- 16Wan Wei, Xiao Zhang, Xuqin Liu, Wei Chen, Tengjiao Wang. pkudblab at SemEval-2016 Task 6 : A Specific Convolutional Neural Network System for Effective Stance Detection.SemEval@NAACL-HLT, pp. 384-388, 2016.
- 19Kang Xu, Sheng Bi, Guilin Qi. Semi-supervised Stance-Topic Model for Stance Classification on Social Media.JIST, pp. 199-214, 2017.
- 20Xiaofei Xu, Fei Hu, Peiwen Du, Jingyuan Wang, Li Li. Efficient Stance Detection with Latent Feature.APWeb/WAIM Workshops, pp. 21-30, 2017.
CIKM, pp. 2117-2125, 2018.