Link Prediction in Networks with Core-Fringe DataEI
Data collection often involves the partial measurement of a larger system. A common example arises in collecting network data: we often obtain network datasets by recording all of the interactions among a small set of core nodes, so that we end up with a measurement of the network consisting of these core nodes along with a potentially much larger set of fringe nodes that have links to the core. Given the ubiquity of this process for assembling network data, it is crucial to understand the role of such a “core-fringe” structure. Her...更多
- 2Purnamrita Sarkar, Deepayan Chakrabarti, Andrew W. Moore. Theoretical Justification of Popular Link Prediction Heuristics.IJCAI'11 Proceedings of the Twenty-Second international joint conference on Artificial Intelligence - Volume Volume Three, pp. 2722-2727, 2011.
- 6Aurelien Decelle, Florent Krzakala, Cristopher Moore, Lenka Zdeborová. Asymptotic analysis of the stochastic block model for modular networks and its algorithmic applications.Physical review. E, Statistical, nonlinear, and soft matter physics, pp. 066106-066106, 2011.
- 8Lars Backstrom, Jure Leskovec. Supervised random walks: predicting and recommending links in social networks.Proceedings of the fourth ACM international conference on Web search and data mining, pp. 635-644, 2011.
- 9Jure Leskovec, Jon Kleinberg, Christos Faloutsos. Graph evolution: Densification and shrinking diameters.TKDD, pp. ArticleNo.2-ArticleNo.2, 2007.
- 10Patrick Doreian, Structural equivalence in a psychology journal network.JASIS, pp. 411-417, 1985.
- 14Lada A Adaic, Adam Eytan. Friends and Neighbors on the Web., 2003.
- 15Aaron Clauset, Cristopher Moore, M. E. J. Newman. Hierarchical structure and the prediction of missing links in networks.Nature, pp. 98-101, 2008.
- 17Ashish Goel, Aneesh Sharma, Dong Wang, Zhijun Yin. Discovering Similar Users on Twitter., 2013.
- 18Purnamrita Sarkar, Deepayan Chakrabarti, Peter J. Bickel. The Consistency of Common Neighbors for Link Prediction in Stochastic Blockmodels.Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, 2015.
- 19Jon Kleinberg, Complex networks and decentralized search algorithms.International Congress of Mathematicans, 2006.
- 21Alexander Ratner, Christopher De Sa, Sen Wu, Daniel Selsam, Christopher Ré. Data Programming: Creating Large Training Sets, Quickly.NIPS, pp. 3567-3575, 2016.
- 22Emmanuel Abbe, Community detection and stochastic block models: recent developments.Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2017.
- 24M. Puck Rombach, Mason A. Porter, James H. Fowler, Peter J. Mucha. Core-Periphery Structure in Networks (Revisited).SIAM Review, pp. 619-646, 2017.
- 25Alexander Ratner, Stephen H. Bach, Henry R. Ehrenberg, Jason Alan Fries, Sen Wu, Christopher Ré. Snorkel: Rapid Training Data Creation with Weak Supervision.PVLDB, pp. 269-282, 2017.
- 26Amir Ghasemian, Homa Hosseinmardi, Aaron Clauset. Evaluating Overfit and Underfit in Models of Network Community Structure.CoRR, 2018.
pp. 94-104, 2019.