Linked data on the web (LDOW2008)EI
The Web is increasingly understood as a global information space consisting not just of linked documents, but also of Linked Data. More than just a vision, the resulting Web of Data has been brought into being by the maturing of the Semantic Web technology stack, and by the publication of an increasing number of datasets according to the principles of Linked Data. The Linked Data on the Web (LDOW2008) workshop brings together researchers and practitioners working on all aspects of Linked Data. The workshop provides a forum to present ...更多
- 1Manuel Atencia, Jérôme David, Philippe Genoud. What Is This Thing Called Linked Data?.DocEng, 2015.
- 3Al-Azizy, D.; Millard, D.; Shadbolt, N.; O'Hara, K.. Deanonymisation in Linked Data: A research roadmap.Internet Security, pp. 48-52, 2014.
- 6YOU Yi, CHENG Quan. Remarks on Sharing Pattern of Scientific Data Resources in View of Linked Data.Journal of Intelligence, pp. 150-155, 2012.
- 7David Hyland-Wood, Marsha Zaidman. A taste of linked data and the semantic web (abstract only).SIGCSE, pp. 658-658, 2012.
- 9Christian Bizer, The web of linked data: a global public dataspace on the web: WebDB 2010 keynote.Procceedings of the 13th International Workshop on the Web and Databases, pp. 1-1, 2010.
- 10Li Yating, The Application of Linked Data in the Web Environment.Information Studies:Theory & Application, pp. 126-129, 2010.
- 13Patricia Ordóñez de Pablos, Miltiadis D. Lytras, José Emilio Labra Gayo. Cases on Open-Linked Data and Semantic Web Applications.Cases on Open-Linked Data and Semantic Web Applications, 2013.
WWW, pp. 1265-1266, 2008.