System and method for addressing overfitting in a neural network
- 2David E. Rumelhart, Geoffrey E. Hinton, Ronald J. Williams. Learning representations by back-propagating errors.Neurocomputing: foundations of research, pp. 696-699, 1986.
- 4Daqing Guo, Chunguang Li. Stochastic resonance in Hodgkin-Huxley neuron induced by unreliable synaptic transmission.Journal of theoretical biology, pp. 105-114, 2012.
- 5J. Sanchez, F. Perronnin. High-dimensional signature compression for large-scale image classification.CVPR, pp. 1665-1672, 2011.
- 6G. E. Hinton, R. R. Salakhutdinov. Reducing the Dimensionality of Data with Neural Networks.science, pp. 504-507, 2006.
- 8Hinton, G; Training Products of Experts by Minimizing Contrastive Divergence.Neural Computation, pp. 1771-1800, 2002.
- 10G. Castellano, A. M. Fanelli, M. Pelillo. An iterative pruning algorithm for feedforward neural networks.IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, pp. 519-531, 1997.
- 11G. E. Dahl, Dong Yu, Li Deng, A. Acero. Context-Dependent Pre-Trained Deep Neural Networks for Large-Vocabulary Speech Recognition.IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech & Language Processing, pp. 30-42, 2012.
- 13Nitish Srivastava, Improving Neural Networks with Dropout., 2013.