SHINE+: A General Framework for Domain-Specific Entity Linking with Heterogeneous Information NetworksEI
Heterogeneous information networks that consist of multi-type, interconnected objects are becoming increasingly popular, such as social media networks and bibliographic networks. The task of linking named entity mentions detected from unstructured Web text with their corresponding entities in a heterogeneous information network is of practical importance for the problem of information network population. This task is challenging due to name ambiguity and limited knowledge existing in the network. Most existing entity linking methods f...更多
- 4Pallika Kanani, Andrew McCallum, Chris Pal. Improving Author Coreference by Resource-bounded Information Gathering from the Web.IJCAI'07 Proceedings of the 20th international joint conference on Artifical intelligence, pp. 429-434, 2007.
- 7Wei Shen, Jianyong Wang, Jiawei Han. Entity Linking with a Knowledge Base: Issues, Techniques, and Solutions.IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng., pp. 443-460, 2015.
- 8Roi Blanco, Giuseppe Ottaviano, Edgar Meij. Fast and Space-Efficient Entity Linking for Queries.WSDM, pp. 179-188, 2015.
- 10Wei Shen, Jianyong Wang, Ping Luo, Min Wang. LINDEN: linking named entities with knowledge base via semantic knowledge.WWW, pp. 449-458, 2012.
- 12Ni Lao, William W. Cohen. Relational retrieval using a combination of path-constrained random walks.Machine Learning, pp. 53-67, 2010.
- 15Sergey Brin, Lawrence Page. The anatomy of a large-scale hypertextual Web search engine.Computer Networks, pp. 107-117, 1998.
- 21Sayali Kulkarni, Amit Singh, Ganesh Ramakrishnan, Soumen Chakrabarti. Collective annotation of Wikipedia entities in web text.KDD, pp. 457-466, 2009.
- 22Heng Ji, Ralph Grishman. Knowledge base population: successful approaches and challenges.ACL, pp. 1148-1158, 2011.
- 23Paolo Ferragina, Ugo Scaiella. TAGME: on-the-fly annotation of short text fragments (by wikipedia entities).conference on information and knowledge management, pp. 1625-1628, 2010.
- 24Anderson A. Ferreira, Marcos André Gonçalves, Alberto H.F. Laender. A brief survey of automatic methods for author name disambiguation.SIGMOD Record, pp. 15-26, 2012.
- 25Wei Shen, Jiawei Han, Jianyong Wang. A probabilistic model for linking named entities in web text with heterogeneous information networks.SIGMOD Conference, pp. 1199-1210, 2014.
- 26Xiaoxin Yin, Jiawei Han, Philip S. Yu. Object Distinction: Distinguishing Objects with Identical Names.ICDE, pp. 1242-1246, 2007.
- 27Stephen Guo, Ming-Wei Chang, Emre Kiciman. To Link or Not to Link? A Study on End-to-End Tweet Entity Linking.HLT-NAACL, pp. 1020-1030, 2013.
- 30Lev Ratinov, Dan Roth, Doug Downey, Mike Anderson. Local and global algorithms for disambiguation to Wikipedia.ACL, pp. 1375-1384, 2011.
IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng., Volume 30, Issue 2, 2018, Pages 353-366.